PDA

View Full Version : Greetings every one!! Need help to find filipino store in wales/ cardiff/caerfilly

Bonget
26th November 2011, 01:34
Hi everyone, im bonget just move in wales with my wife im filipino she's welsh we just got married and ive been stayong in blackwood gwent here in south wales for 2 weeks now, been craving for some filipino food, any one close by where i live? Want to cook some filipino food aswell for my inlaws really niceif i can get some access to a filipio store, thank you so much. :)

stevewool
26th November 2011, 10:19
you will be lucky to find anything in wales just sheep and rain:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

rusty
26th November 2011, 10:44
Welcome to the forum and the UK :welcomex:

Here are a list of some shops in the UK, the nearest to you seems to be in Swansea but if you look at some others they do deliver. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://www.adoborice.com/directory.aspx?countryid=185&categoryid=8

Terpe
26th November 2011, 12:01
Greeting to you Bonget, welcome to the forum.

Looks like you got some great info already :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
26th November 2011, 14:16
you will be lucky to find anything in wales just sheep and rain :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:rolleyes: ... not fogetting the BOSS! :cwm24:

Arthur Little
26th November 2011, 15:35
First broadcast in 1938, 'Welsh Rarebit' was a popular radio entertainment programme which continued throughout the war years - indeed, right up until 1951 - its theme tune being adapted to the [now] familiar words of its chorus:

"We'll keep a wel~come in the hillsides
We'll keep a wel~come in the vales [valleys]
This land you knew will still be sing~ing
When you come home again to Wales"

By the same token, we extend a warm :welcomex: to you ... both to that principality :wales: - which, I confess, I've never been to myself - and to our friendly, online filipino/uk community.

Alas, I'm unable to assist as regards Filipino foodstores ... but, fortunately, I see Rusty has come to the rescue with his useful link. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Bonget
26th November 2011, 20:45
:Wave: thanks every one, everyone is great so far, still hoping for more help or maybe a specific direction thanks again.

ebony
14th February 2012, 23:28
This reply might be late as you might have found the filipino shop already. There's a filipino shop in Newport near the city center. It is called Melting pot and located at Charles Street. The owner goes to Abergavenny and Hereford to sell during market days. There is another Filipino shop at the second level of Newport Market.
I sometimes go to Global Foods in Cardiff, they not only sell Filipino foods but a wide range of foreign food. Hope this helps..