PDA

View Full Version : wife is finally here with me in uk

\\\\ToNy////
28th November 2011, 20:09
she arrived at manchester airport on october 31st with rayna off this site, thankyou so much rayna:xxgrinning--00xx3:
i went to the airport to collect my honey, when i was on the carpark i looked on the flightradar24.com site to see where her plane is, it was doing 160mph at 320 metres, so just about to land :)
i went inside to wait her and a sent a txt to the phone i sent to her, she txt me back saying that now in the airport, i was so excited that i couldnt work my phone when trying to txt her back hehe,
after waiting about 90 mins she came out and i gave her a big hug:D.
in the last month ive taken her to some nice places, river at bridgnorth, stourport, merryhill shopping centre, bombfire display at west park ect, im loving every moment.
now that im off work for another week we will try to sort her NI number and try to get a bank account at Lloyds and register at the doctors.
http://filipinaroses.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5877&thumb=1&d=1322507174

stevewool
28th November 2011, 20:20
well done Tony what a year you have had, good luck to you and to all of us with our new partners/wives who are here or in differant parts of this planet, and let me be the first to say merry xmas to all:)

grahamw48
28th November 2011, 20:23
Congratulations to you both, and best wishes for many happy years together in the future. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
28th November 2011, 20:42
Congratulations and very very well done. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Together and safe at last :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Enjoy your time together it's well deserved. But also remember to do all those things you need to do to reach and to complete the next stage of this immigration journey.
All your fellow forumers are here to help.

God Bless you both

ConfusedMe
28th November 2011, 20:53
Awww... Congratulations to both of you...

andy222
28th November 2011, 21:01
Oh thats great mate. All the best to you.:xxgrinning--00xx3: Dont forget to take her ice skating in telford she will have fun.

Dedworth
28th November 2011, 21:01
Well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scottishbride
28th November 2011, 21:04
Well done! Have a good time! :)

Arthur Little
28th November 2011, 21:11
:) Yes ... I'd read that Eliza had arrived on the same flight as Rayna, Tony ... and - in case (for any reason) I had omitted to do so at the time - allow me NOW to extend to her, a very warm :welcomex: to the UK ... along with my very best wishes to you both :love2: for your future happiness. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
28th November 2011, 21:19
Congrats and well done:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
28th November 2011, 23:40
it wasn't easy for you, but you get there in the end :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
29th November 2011, 00:14
Big congratulations Tony!.....you know, i never thought it would workout for you after reading post after post of bad luck...so thrilled for both of you....now go enjoy the rest of your lives

Just goes to show what you can do if you really want it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Bluebirdjones
29th November 2011, 00:47
Tony, from being aware of your situation from your first posts on this site, reading of all your trials & tribulations, all I can say is

CONGRATULATIONS.

You and Eliza deserve all the happiness in the world.

Doc Alan
29th November 2011, 08:51
Great news Tony :xxgrinning--00xx3: Best wishes to you both :).

mickcant
29th November 2011, 09:03
You had a complicated journey but it is now well worth the effort:xxgrinning--00xx3:
All the best for your life together:heartshape1:
Mick.:)

jap
29th November 2011, 09:27
how many days did you receive your settlement visa for child under 18?:Erm:

mjwoz
29th November 2011, 12:28
oh aww.congratulations and enjoy :Wave:

lastlid
29th November 2011, 12:39
Great eh! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doesn't she look a little cutie! Reminds me of Mrs Lastlid.

uthidian
29th November 2011, 12:47
very many congratulations Tony!

sweetnote143
29th November 2011, 14:21
wow...another great story of love :heartshape1: Congratulations, Tony and Eliza...wish you all the happiness and love in this world:Wave:

imagine
29th November 2011, 15:15
fantastic , wonderful news :xxgrinning--00xx3: , congratulations to you both

mikey73
29th November 2011, 17:29
congratulations to you both:Jump:, all the best tony and eliza for your future together

Sim11UK
1st December 2011, 23:40
Well done Tony, glad all is going well for you both.
Pretty much like us, life is good when you finally get your wife here and can get on with your lives...what most couples take for granted.

Keep the faith everyone, all those who are still, or just starting out on the long journey. :)

gWaPito
2nd December 2011, 03:34
Well done Tony, glad all is going well for you both.
Pretty much like us, life is good when you finally get your wife here and can get on with your lives...what most couples take for granted.

Keep the faith everyone, all those who are still, or just starting out on the long journey. :)

Well done Simon!....I never knew....I was about to say 'come on Simon, it's your turn now'

Happy for you both, congratulations:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
3rd December 2011, 23:08
Well done Simon!....I never knew....I was about to say 'come on Simon, it's your turn now'

Happy for you both, congratulations:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes it's true, thanks gWaP :xxgrinning--00xx3: She arrived sept 14th. it's all good. :heartshape1:
I don't think you'd been on here for a while at the time? and I've not been on much, for a while.

I think you've got another one on the way, so all the best to you and your family. :)

gWaPito
4th December 2011, 00:36
Yes it's true, thanks gWaP :xxgrinning--00xx3: She arrived sept 14th. it's all good. :heartshape1:
I don't think you'd been on here for a while at the time? and I've not been on much, for a while.

I think you've got another one on the way, so all the best to you and your family. :)

Thank you Simon. I appreciate it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes, another baby on the way. Due 11 day after James's first birthday.

Fatherhood again is nothing short of fantastic!

All the best to you both Simon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

malditako
4th December 2011, 11:16
am happy for you tony and eliza...how she liking UK?

\\\\ToNy////
17th December 2011, 02:11
:)thankyou so much everyone, eliza is having a great time here in uk but does miss the phils and her family in the phils, i miss also.
eliza cant wait for the snow, we will make a snowman together:D.
this will be my first xmas that i dont feel lonely:xxgrinning--00xx3: MERRY XMAS ALL:D

Sim11UK
17th December 2011, 11:13
:holiday08:
:)thankyou so much everyone, eliza is having a great time here in uk but does miss the phils and her family in the phils, i miss also.
eliza cant wait for the snow, we will make a snowman together:D.
this will be my first xmas that i dont feel lonely:xxgrinning--00xx3: MERRY XMAS ALL:D

Happy Christmas to the unlonely couple. :holiday08:

Tawi2
17th December 2011, 11:32
Good man Tony and congrats to both of you,its been a long hard struggle eh?But worth it in the end,merry christmas to both of you :xxgrinning--00xx3: