PDA

View Full Version : Piolo Pascual is GAY

skinicuk
29th November 2011, 14:37
OMG Piolo Pascual is gay!

He is really after for men.........

KC said: hindi ako ang hinahanap niya sa buhay niya.....

Bluebirdjones
29th November 2011, 14:46
KC also said .... "I didn't know which way to turn"

sweetnote143
29th November 2011, 14:46
that's just another speculation......but just what they said, where there is smoke, there is fire....who knows the truth, only Piolo knows the truth, does he really? maybe he's in denial too....but whether he is or not, we still have to respect him as a person, as a human being who has the right to live in this world......lol....what's wrong with being gay anyway? :)

skinicuk
29th November 2011, 14:49
that's just another speculation......but just what they said, where there is smoke, there is fire....who knows the truth, only Piolo knows the truth, does he really? maybe he's in denial too....but whether he is or not, we still have to respect him as a person, as a human being who has the right to live in this world......lol....what's wrong with being gay anyway? :)

nothing is wrong about being gay...... what is wrong is pretending and using a woman as a front to keep his career...

sweetnote143
29th November 2011, 14:55
nothing is wrong about being gay...... what is wrong is pretending and using a woman as a front to keep his career... :xxgrinning--00xx3: I agree....it's high time that he should air his side, not just keeping mum on the issue....KC is hurting because she loves him, but it hurts more if he seems not affected by the breakup or just dont give a damn at all....hard to be a woman in love :bigcry:

Jimbojac
29th November 2011, 19:27
Haha gotta love Pinay gossip!:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

grahamw48
29th November 2011, 19:31
I'm 'homophobic', and quite happy to say so.

They have their freedom now, so I will also claim mine. :)

Who is he anyway ?

Arthur Little
29th November 2011, 19:33
whether he is or not, we still have to respect him as a person

:gp: ... well said! :yeahthat:

grahamw48
29th November 2011, 19:37
Hmm....well personally I respect those who have proven themselves worthy of respect, and I certainly wouldn't make ANY assumptions, positive or negative about a person I've never met.

That's one thing I HAVE learned in my reasonably long life.

I do however find the concept of gay sex positively repulsive, and against nature.

For those who follow the teachings of the bible, it is also very much against the principles of the man in the clouds.

Jimbojac
29th November 2011, 19:50
I have a classic story: I was looking for a flat share a few years ago and a Mate of mines GF told me there was a large en-suite room available at the large and plush luxury flat that she lived in. It was amazing value and the owners were away and it was very " tastefully decorated ;)" { if you know what i mean!:icon_lol:} FOR SURE i wanted to stay there and jumped at the chance, the catch being that the owners were a couple of " p**fs. "
Being a modern and liberated sort of bloke i thought i could handle that but to cut a long story short, they arrived back and their bedroom was next to mine and one night they were obviously "going at it" After a few minutes i heard a loud " OOOOOOHHHHHH" { i still shudder at the thought of what brought about that noise!!!:yikes::yikes::yikes: }
I WAS OUTTA THERE SHORTLY AFTER, HAHA!

Arthur Little
29th November 2011, 19:52
Tbh ... I ain't got a clue as to WHO he is either, Graham. :anerikke: So it doesn't bother me either way! :NoNo:

grahamw48
29th November 2011, 20:02
What are we doing here Arthur ? :Erm:

:icon_lol:

scottishbride
29th November 2011, 20:18
http://youtu.be/7XbejtqfOAg Click this... So you'll see Piolo Pascual

Moy
29th November 2011, 20:27
sorry to say really but from the start that ive seen Piolo on tv during my teens:yikes::D until now..i dont like him..dunno though..no reasons its just how i feel:doh:cwm24:
though am aware some are really kilig to the bone..well obviously because he is a goodlooking man/a hunk..whatever they called:icon_lol::crazy:
but no offence meant to those who like himas a person,,as we cant really judge anyone..:):rolleyes::Jump:

grahamw48
29th November 2011, 20:30
Going to be a lot of disappointed ladies on youtube. lol

If they HAVE to be gay, then my vote goes to George Michael....10 x more talent IMO. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mikey73
29th November 2011, 20:30
nothing is wrong about being gay...... what is wrong is pretending and using a woman as a front to keep his career...

he's not the first person(if the speculation is true) in the public view thats done that nor will he be the last. there have been many stars ect that have hidden thier sexuallity from the public for the sake of thier image and career.

grahamw48
29th November 2011, 20:34
Here's talent. I'll even forgive him for being gay. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_bjWR46YHQ

Moy
29th November 2011, 20:46
:xxgrinning--00xx3: great song..love it..since really:rolleyes::D:D:D

scottishbride
29th November 2011, 21:08
What are we doing here Arthur ? :Erm:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::veryhappy: I can't stop laughing....I guess you are both nosey.. Lol!

sim&lil
1st December 2011, 02:19
K C is pretty butch, maybe he mistook her for a transexual. Would be an easy mistake to make.

sweetnote143
1st December 2011, 02:28
:gp: ... well said! :yeahthat:

:icon_lol: thanks, Arthur....I have 2 gay close friends and sometimes being mistaken as gay :icon_lol: I kinda know the feeling of being judged.......I also agree with Moy, I find Piolo a pretty face...never went crazy on him while many girls went screaming just seeing his face....I dont know, I just didnt feel it.....not even for Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise, they're pretty faces, too pretty to be handsome :icon_lol: if there's a man I will go crazy about, I guess it will be Hugh Jackman or Richard Geere, so virile and so damn handsome :icon_lol:

sim&lil
1st December 2011, 02:37
How he still has a career is a miracle, like many Filipino heart throbs he cannot act a lick. Included in this are John Lloyd Cruz, Richard Guittierez, Gerald Anderson and Jake Cuenca, all terrible actors but beloved by the fans. The same goes for a lot of the younger female actors, no ability but a pretty face.

grahamw48
1st December 2011, 11:02
I wouldn't care if Angelina Jolie was the worst actress in the world...:heartshape1::Cuckoo:

Moy
1st December 2011, 11:29
ah whatever :Cuckoo::icon_lol:i have my own version of Piolo Pascual:D:Rasp: MY "husband":Rasp::yikes::laugher::icon_lol::yikes:
contented and i am satisfy on my own kilig moments:Rasp::hubbahubba::D

Moy
1st December 2011, 11:33
if there's a man I will go crazy about, I guess it will be Hugh Jackman or Richard Geere, so virile and so damn handsome

for me sweetnote would be :Dhttp://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/261157_107459502687880_7864368_n.jpg

jastinewhine
1st December 2011, 12:19
I warmly welcome PIOLO to the club.....:)

There's nothing wrong of being a Gay... It's better to be real than hide what you really is... there's no freedom in there.

PAPA PIOLO, I knew it! your one of us... hehe:Jump:

ConfusedMe
1st December 2011, 12:58
I warmly welcome PIOLO to the club.....:)

There's nothing wrong of being a Gay... It's better to be real than hide what you really is... there's no freedom in there.

PAPA PIOLO, I knew it! your one of us... hehe:Jump:

Being gay is not issue these days... I just don't understand why some pretended that they're not, showing photos of their "girlfriends" when it's really obvious that they are not straight.

So more of Papa P caught in action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AhpHkQUaNpA

Carmina to KC: Been there, done that... I understand how you feel :D

Moy
1st December 2011, 13:25
they have to pretend to protect/or cover things:rolleyes:..obviously:rolleyes: and for whatever reasons we as human need to respect...but not all has that wide understanding i guess:yikes::D

grahamw48
1st December 2011, 13:54
Well, as long as it helps reduce the population .:)

ConfusedMe
1st December 2011, 18:26
It's a nice way of looking at it :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Well, as long as it helps reduce the population .:)

Arthur Little
1st December 2011, 18:42
http://youtu.be/7XbejtqfOAg Click this... So you'll see Piolo Pascual

Hmm :rolleyes: ... he looks a bit like Cliff Richard DID (in his youth!) Melisa; :thankyou: for satisfying our curiosity.

MissAna
1st December 2011, 18:46
so what if piolo is gay?! :Erm:

PEACE TO ALL.. GOD BLESS :)

Arthur Little
1st December 2011, 18:53
Hmm :rolleyes: ... he looks a bit like *Cliff Richard DID (in his youth!) M

Nowadays, though ... *HE'S like a "wrinkly" old prune!

Arthur Little
1st December 2011, 19:05
Mind you ... suppose at 71 ... :anerikke: ... maybe I'm just jealous! :cwm24:

Terpe
1st December 2011, 19:07
I'm of a certain age that I can remember when this kind of story was played out around Elton John.
Eventually he said there was absolutley no truth in media reports that he was gay and promptly got married to prove it. :Erm:
The rest is history :D

sweetnote143
2nd December 2011, 01:46
I wouldn't care if Angelina Jolie was the worst actress in the world...:heartshape1::Cuckoo:
fortunately, graham, she's a damn good actress and it's proven...she's one of my fave from the start

for me sweetnote would be :Dhttp://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/261157_107459502687880_7864368_n.jpg

:laugher: bless his soul, moy....a very funny guy and good at it