PDA

View Full Version : Vfs visa pic !!!!!!!!

lykayu01
30th November 2011, 11:37
:Erm::Erm::Erm:

hello everyone i would just like to know if someone here on the forum tried the photo service at 80php in VFS Global Makati on the same day that they would lodge their spouse visa application as i am aware it should be taken on a proper size and color......
can i avail that on the same day that i will lodge my file if so???? so it would be a perfect pic for visa app... lol ;'):icon_lol:
thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

lastlid
30th November 2011, 12:24
Helo again. We didnt use this service as we were advised not to rely on it. In other words get the pics done in advance just in case the VFS machine isnt working.
My wife used a local photographer near were she lives, which was good and reasonably priced.

lastlid
30th November 2011, 12:45
PS We spent a day at a resort in Laguna, with my wife's family, after our wedding. Nice resort. We collected the wedding cake at the Red Ribbon bakery there. Horrible cake!

lykayu01
30th November 2011, 16:04
PS We spent a day at a resort in Laguna, with my wife's family, after our wedding. Nice resort. We collected the wedding cake at the Red Ribbon bakery there. Horrible cake!

ahhh ok im just worried that photo shops here might not get the exact pic as stated rather required there at VFS...i just hope they could .... ;')

red ribbon why???? LOL:icon_lol:

lastlid
30th November 2011, 17:49
It just was a horrible cake. It was a chocolate cake but had no sandwich filling, more like a chocolate pudding than a chocolate cake. And the top two tiers were made of polystyrene, covered in icing. When my wife went to cut the cake she couldn't cos it was made of polystyrene. She and we had no idea. I tried to help her and still couldnt cut it. They never told us it would be a plastic top and 2nd tier. :icon_lol:

lykayu01
1st December 2011, 17:10
Hehe sad to hear about that cake for sure its bit pricey... Really have to be wise as long as u can with regards to things foods etc that u have u buy now a days;)