PDA

View Full Version : Is there any pinoy from west yorkshire here or any nearer?

jastinewhine
1st December 2011, 00:13
I feel so isolated the past few days being alone most of the time... I sometimes go for a walk and roam around the town hoping to find pinoys whom i can make friend with and go out sometimes... but i couldn't seem to find any... so I hope I could find one from here... I am this desperate...:D hehe....

grahamw48
1st December 2011, 01:30
I feel so isolated the past few days being alone most of the time... I sometimes go for a walk and roam around the town hoping to find pinoys whom i can make friend with and go out sometimes... but i couldn't seem to find any... so I hope I could find one from here... I am this desperate...:D hehe....

The local Catholic church is usually a good place to start looking.

They are definitely around ! :D

There may also be a local Filipino social club in your area or certainly Leeds/Bradford, so it might be an idea to do a google search.

Up until recently my ex-wife's cousin's sons were living just around the corner from me, but they're away at University now. Only half-Filipino, but fluent in Tagalog, as they didn't come over here until in their teens.

My boy works part-time at the local Dominos Pizza place, and the manager there is a Filipino, also the one at the branch in the city centre.

I know Otley is only a small place, but ....keep looking ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jastinewhine
1st December 2011, 12:23
That's very helppful, maraming salamat Graham.:)