PDA

View Full Version : Official switch on

Dedworth
1st December 2011, 18:48
of our outside Christmas lights - did it myself as Mrs May was otherwise engaged.

1st house in the Close :D

Arthur Little
1st December 2011, 19:16
of our outside Christmas lights - did it myself as Mrs May was otherwise engaged.

:cwm24: ... you're NOT that "close" to our errant (not so "switched-on"!) Home Secretary - ARE you? :icon_lol:

joebloggs
1st December 2011, 19:59

:D
dedworth full of Christmas spirit :Beer::party-smiley-012::Wine::40__s:
just think dedworth your going to have to wish people a happy xmas and new year :icon_lol:, i suppose its only for a few weeks and you'll be back to being the dedworth we all know :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
1st December 2011, 20:06
Joe - I don't think I'm full of Christmas spirit just yet - although our garage is filling up nicely with stock :D

I'll steal a march and be the first to wish all on here a Happy Christmas now :santa: plus a great 2012

joebloggs
1st December 2011, 20:13
Joe - I don't think I'm full of Christmas spirit just yet - although our garage is filling up nicely with stock :D

I'll steal a march and be the first to wish all on here a Happy Christmas now :santa: plus a great 2012

did you get any of that 40/25yr old whiskey :D

i bet you had to add 'happy' to your word processor dictionary, as it had never come across the word b4 :icon_lol:

and all the best to you and your misses dedworth :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
1st December 2011, 20:18
did you get any of that 40/25yr old whiskey :D

i bet you had to add 'happy' to your word processor dictionary, as it had never come across the word b4 :icon_lol:

and all the best to you and your misses dedworth :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Cheers Joe - actually I'm a beer and wine bloke, very seldom touch the hard stuff. I did see a couple of bottles of the 24 year old malt in the store - half thought about it but quickly realised there were better ways to stick £30 down my throat.

Seasons greetings to you and the rest of the Bloggs :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
1st December 2011, 20:44
Have you got an illuminated blow up Santa, Rudolph et sleigh on your roof:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
1st December 2011, 20:46
Have you got an illuminated blow up Santa, Rudolph et sleigh on your roof:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol: No just twinkling multicoloured leds