PDA

View Full Version : Shocking story!!!!

scottishbride
3rd December 2011, 17:02
:yikes:
Can't believe someone will do this brutal thing...
Especially for one month old baby
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2069467/Man-woman-arrested-month-old-baby-raped-battered.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Dedworth
3rd December 2011, 17:30
:cwm23:Jail them for life with no segregation in the perverts wing

grahamw48
3rd December 2011, 17:40
Hope you don't mind me not reading it.:NoNo:

gWaPito
3rd December 2011, 18:00
Hope you don't mind me not reading it.:NoNo:

Me too...I skip inhumane stories like that.

Terpe
3rd December 2011, 21:18
I couldn't help it. I read it.
I cannot put here my true feelings about this.

I've been in this world over 60 years and this has gotta be the worst thing I ever read.

God Bless you little lad. I hope you can recover
My prayers are with you.

Englishman2010
3rd December 2011, 21:55
I think I'll give it a miss too, I don't even want to imagine what it's about

Sim11UK
3rd December 2011, 22:46
this has gotta be the worst thing I ever read.

OMG! I agree Terpe, truly horrific. :NoNo: That has ruined my evening, but we can't be sheltered from these things.

I don't personally agree with capital punishment, but maybe for such crimes I've just been swayed.

Arthur Little
3rd December 2011, 23:35
OMG!

I don't personally agree with capital punishment, but maybe for such crimes I've just been swayed.

I have also read it ... and :iagree: with you, Simon - except I'd go a stage further by saying say that Capital Punishment is too humane for the sick, evil :censored:s who commit diabolical acts of cruelty against helpless infants and young children. :furious3:

ConfusedMe
4th December 2011, 00:57
:NoNo:

philuk
4th December 2011, 08:19
well i read it and sat here for ten minutes, thinking should i coment or not, i dont want to get myself banned from this great forum

but suffice to say i would take great pleasure in administering there punishment myself,

These sick :censored: should be dragged behind a car by there private parts till they tear off, they should never be allowed to see another human being for as long as they live,
THEY ARE NOT FIT TO BE INCLUDED WITHIN THE HUMAN RACE, :censored: ANIMALS