PDA

View Full Version : Visa Received today

DavRog747
6th December 2011, 11:45
Guys,

Just wanted to thank everyone here for all your support and advice which is priceless and could not have done it without you. We applied for Analyn and her fiancée visa on the 14th November and it was issued successfully on the 2nd December so I think quite quick.

Thanks again, now planning bringing Analyn back to the UK for Xmas or just after and marrying on the 14th February (Valentines Day) which was already booked and I am sure this helped us also.

If we can help others with our experience just like we were assisted please let us know.

Thankyou all again

DavRog and Analyn

lastlid
6th December 2011, 11:48
Great news. Just over 2 weeks. Same as ours. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

And with a fairy tale ending on 14th February!

toging
6th December 2011, 11:50
congratulations to both of u!!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

MissAna
6th December 2011, 12:01
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! :Hellooo:

until i am shaking here because i am so excited to see my love again!!! :heartshape1:

god bless!

joebloggs
6th December 2011, 12:05
:xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump:

raynaputi
6th December 2011, 12:11
:Jump::Jump::Jump:

MissAna
6th December 2011, 12:14
we thank you all!!!! :Hellooo:

juvyjones28
6th December 2011, 12:59
Congratulations to both of you! :xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump::airline:

Terpe
6th December 2011, 13:14
Guys,

Just wanted to thank everyone here for all your support and advice which is priceless and could not have done it without you. We applied for Analyn and her fiancée visa on the 14th November and it was issued successfully on the 2nd December so I think quite quick.

Thanks again, now planning bringing Analyn back to the UK for Xmas or just after and marrying on the 14th February (Valentines Day) which was already booked and I am sure this helped us also.

If we can help others with our experience just like we were assisted please let us know.

Thankyou all again

DavRog and Analyn

Many congratulations to you both :xxgrinning--00xx3:
That's a nice advance Xmas gift :Jump:

Best wishes for your future together.

grahamw48
6th December 2011, 13:16
Great news . Well done ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bruce
6th December 2011, 14:18
congratulations to both of u!!:Jump::Jump: we are so happy for u!!:D:D
gosh we also applied november 14th,we are still waiting uo to now, we are so jealous right now!:bigcry::icon_lol:
we need to have patience we applied for settlement spouse and child.. conratulations again!! :Jump::Jump: --nivea and bruce

lastlid
6th December 2011, 15:28
we also applied november 14th,we are still waiting uo to now, we are so jealous right now!:bigcry::icon_lol:
we need to have patience we applied for settlement spouse and child..

A friend of my wifes applied nearly 4 weeks ago. Still no word.....

Arthur Little
6th December 2011, 17:36
Guys,

Dave ... Heartiest Congratulations to you and Analyn. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

We're always delighted when couples get their visas granted. And to learn they've managed to do so - based on the help they've been given here - makes the :BouncyHappy: news all the more pleasurable.

Arthur Little
6th December 2011, 18:01
:) Talking of couples ... I hadn't realised - until NOW - that Analyn [Miss Ana] was/is your fiancee, and I've only just made the connection!

Arthur Little
6th December 2011, 18:08
we thank you all!!!! :Hellooo:

Analyn ... it's been a pleasure! :)

andy222
6th December 2011, 18:21
Well done mate and congratulations.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

MissAna
6th December 2011, 18:51
Congratulations to both of you! :xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump::airline:

thank you!!!!!! :Hellooo:

Arthur Little
6th December 2011, 18:52
now planning bringing Analyn back to the UK for Xmas or just after

DavRog and Analyn

:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... Good man! It'd be great if you could be together for Christmas!

MissAna
6th December 2011, 18:52
Many congratulations to you both :xxgrinning--00xx3:
That's a nice advance Xmas gift :Jump:

Best wishes for your future together.

thank you sir terpe. yes a very nice christmas gift indeed for both of us! :Jump: :bigcry:

MissAna
6th December 2011, 18:53
Great news . Well done ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thank you sir! we are very very happy and until now we can't believe we got the visa already.. :Jump:

MissAna
6th December 2011, 18:55
congratulations to both of u!!:Jump::Jump: we are so happy for u!!:D:D
gosh we also applied november 14th,we are still waiting uo to now, we are so jealous right now!:bigcry::icon_lol:
we need to have patience we applied for settlement spouse and child.. conratulations again!! :Jump::Jump: --nivea and bruce

don't worry i'm sure you'll get news very soon! just dont forget to pray always and never lose hope :xxgrinning--00xx3:

yes patience is all it take. God bless :)

MissAna
6th December 2011, 18:58
:) Talking of couples ... I hadn't realised - until NOW - that Analyn [Miss Ana] was/is your fiancee, and I've only just made the connection!

:icon_lol: yes i'm the fiancee of dave. i join this forum a month after he sign in because this forum really helps a lot of people. thank you again sir!! :Wave:

MissAna
6th December 2011, 18:59
Well done mate and congratulations.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

thank you sir! :)

Arthur Little
6th December 2011, 19:11
:icon_lol: yes i'm the fiancee of dave. i join this forum a month after he sign in

:sorry-2: ... having to mention this. :rolleyes: But I imagine you're both aware of the CFO requirements ... :Erm: ...

MissAna
6th December 2011, 19:27
:sorry-2: ... having to mention this. :rolleyes: But I imagine you're both aware of the CFO requirements ... :Erm: ...

hmmm yeah we already know about the CFO thing but i am not sure what are really the requirements and what to expect there.. :NoNo:
i think we need help again :D

andy222
6th December 2011, 20:02
Hope this helps you. http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1347:for-filipinos-leaving-the-country-with-an-immigrant-visa&catid=139,

grahamw48
6th December 2011, 21:20
They want to ensure that you know how to send money home, don't cost the Phils govt. anything repatriating you because you're too cold or you don't like the food, and of course they would like to relieve you of some pesos before you make your escape. :rolleyes:

mjwoz
6th December 2011, 21:42
congratulation:)

malchard888
6th December 2011, 22:02
Nice to hear another happy ending and it was issued quicker than our 4 week wait :)

Arthur Little
6th December 2011, 23:48
They want to ensure that you know how to send money home, don't cost the Phils govt. anything repatriating you because you're too cold or you don't like the food, and of course they would like to relieve you of some pesos before you make your escape. :rolleyes:

Hmph ... that's just about the SIZE of it! :yeahthat:!

sweetnote143
7th December 2011, 01:57
wow...congratulations to you, Dave and Analyn :Jump:

MissAna
7th December 2011, 03:12
Hope this helps you. http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1347:for-filipinos-leaving-the-country-with-an-immigrant-visa&catid=139,

thanks! :)

MissAna
7th December 2011, 03:13

ah so that's the reason for the seminar :) .. thank you again sir!

MissAna
7th December 2011, 03:14
congratulation:)

thank you!! :Hellooo:

MissAna
7th December 2011, 03:15
Nice to hear another happy ending and it was issued quicker than our 4 week wait :)

:Wave: thanks for the greetings. we really thought we would wait a month for the visa but thank god it was quicker than we thought..

MissAna
7th December 2011, 03:16
wow...congratulations to you, Dave and Analyn :Jump:

thank you so much! god bless! :Wave:

Blesslady
7th December 2011, 04:00
Congrats Miss Ana!!Godbless!

Sim11UK
7th December 2011, 09:52
Well done to you both, good news. :Jump:

MissAna
7th December 2011, 14:55
Congrats Miss Ana!!Godbless!

thank you !!!! :Wave:

MissAna
7th December 2011, 14:56
Well done to you both, good news. :Jump:

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! :Wave:

sars_notd_virus
7th December 2011, 18:56
Congrats:Jump::Jump:

marikistin
7th December 2011, 21:00
congratulations and well done :)

gWaPito
7th December 2011, 21:49

That just about sums it up :NoNo:

Congratulations getting the visa guys :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You'll be relived to know that its all plain sailing now...the other two, FLR and the ILR are a piece of cake. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

melovesengland
2nd March 2012, 15:59
Congratulations!!!!! Yehey!! :Jump:

We are going to lodge our fiancée visa application on April. I just want to know what are the documents you have submitted? How many day, weeks, months, years you have been engaged before you applied for the visa? and some extra tips? We are starting to get nervous now cos its very different from the visit visa I got last year to visit England. Tnx in advance!