PDA

View Full Version : hiya

jingtomacas
9th December 2011, 20:14
hello am new here :) I have been here in England for 5 months and hoping to find some filipino community near me. I havent seen loads of filipino near my place. Hoping to find new friends also :)

hawk
9th December 2011, 20:52
welcome :Hellooo:to forum am sure you will find friends here:Wave:

sweetnote143
10th December 2011, 02:10
though I'm not in UK, let me at least welcome you to this friendly and helpful forum :Wave::)

rusty
10th December 2011, 09:37
:welcomex: hi and welcome to the forum. I was born in Kent and lived in Maidstone many years ago.
A member who lives near is South-east boy, he may know if there are many filipino local to you. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Bluebirdjones
10th December 2011, 12:43
Get yourself down to Ashford Retail Park ..... loads of Filipinas pitch up there for the designer label shops.

Arthur Little
10th December 2011, 19:29
hello am new here :) ...

... :meet-1:

Arthur Little
10th December 2011, 20:10
... I have been here in England for 5 months and hoping to find some filipino community near me.

:) Joining this friendly forum is an excellent starting point ...

though I'm not in UK, let me at least welcome you to this friendly and helpful forum :Wave::)

... I'm a UK resident - married to a Filipina - although WE live in Central Scotland ... which is a long way from Maidstone. But - like the others who've greeted you already - it's my pleasure to extend a warm :welcomex: to our ONLINE filipino/uk community.

Arthur Little
10th December 2011, 20:46
I havent seen loads of filipino near my place.

Strange ! :cwm24: ... that surprises me :yeahthat: ... MY wife has met many Filipinos in the [nearly] three years since she came to Perth :anerikke: - a comparatively small county town.

mjwoz
10th December 2011, 22:04
welcome to the forum. :Wave:
well im sure u can find pinoys. just like me before in my first month i also cant find any filipino in my place but now i have loads of friends.:)

Arthur Little
10th December 2011, 23:37
MY wife has met many Filipinos in the three years since she came to Perth :anerikke: - a comparatively small county town.

Mind you, Perthshire is renowned throughout :Britain: - and, indeed, in many other parts of the world - for its stunning beauty, so Perth itself - long known as the 'Fair City' (even though it doesn't have official "city" status!) - has all this marvellous scenery "on its doorstep"... so to speak. ;) Pity the same can't be said about its :censored: awful climate, :raining: however.

Arthur Little
10th December 2011, 23:51
A member who lives near is South-east boy, he may know if there are many filipino local to you. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

... that's true, Rusty! :gp:

grahamw48
11th December 2011, 01:21
Have you been snowed-in up there Arthur ?
:freezin:

ConfusedMe
11th December 2011, 10:27
Hello Jing! Welcome to UK... Funny same thing here. Not met any Filipinos here. Seen some but the only interaction I got with them is just smile.. Hehehe...

rona
12th December 2011, 21:17
been here in the uk for 2 years and 2 months now and only know a few filos. when i was in israel theres filos every where where ever you look lol. xxx

Tatzkie
15th December 2011, 17:28
hi rona where about in UK are u? im newbie here too & i live in newcastle..if u r close by can we meet up?:)

Terpe
15th December 2011, 19:08
Get yourself down to Ashford Retail Park ..... loads of Filipinas pitch up there for the designer label shops.

Yep. I can vouch for that. :icon_lol:

We took a friend home to Ashford recently and stopped off there to take a look.
Saw and heard plenty of Filipinas.

Just off-topic, thought it was very short on good bargains.
Bicester Village outlet shopping seems much cheaper. :) Thank goodness :rolleyes: