PDA

View Full Version : UK Visa Info Email

jlags90
12th December 2011, 10:44
Hello guys, I lodged my application for my fiancee visa to the UK last 5th of December... I received an e-mail last Saturday that the visa is on process. However, an SMS alert said that the processing may take a longer time coz it is their peak season now...

Furthermore, I received this e-mail today.. Just today which read as follows...

Forwarded Message -----

MANILVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk is not on your Guest List | Approve sender | Approve domain
Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub

-----

Does this e-mail mean that the I am granted the visa to be in UK? Or does the visa mean, JUST, the VISA decision, and I will only know if it is granted or denied once I see my passport...

Please let me know if those who received got this message, and those who were denied got also the same message as I do not want to give the wrong info to anyone..Let me know if it is a yes or no, coz I want to celebrate SOON! Hahaha!

Thanks! Looking forward for replies...

lastlid
12th December 2011, 11:11
We didnt get that message but still got the visa. But this
Your visa will be despatched shortly. message appears to confirm that you have been succesful....

Maja
12th December 2011, 11:24
Wow! Sounds like victory jlags90 :Hellooo:

jlags90
13th December 2011, 07:27
We didnt get that message but still got the visa. But this message appears to confirm that you have been succesful....

Hopefully it is successful.. The documents are on its way to me... :) Thanks lastlid.....

sim&lil
13th December 2011, 14:32
We got that message also, my wifes visa is en route to her as I type. Congratulations.

lastlid
13th December 2011, 15:35
Hopefully it is successful.. The documents are on its way to me... :) Thanks lastlid.....
Yes. You wont truly know until you open the returned parcel. But it sounds like success for you. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

toging
13th December 2011, 16:19
got that email too.....it means that ur definitely GRANTED! congratulations girl!!!!

grahamw48
13th December 2011, 16:45
Congratulations ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
14th December 2011, 13:27
:) That's QUICKER than you had been led to believe from the wording of the previous message you'd received :rolleyes: ... so I'd also say Congratulations are definitely in order! :xxgrinning--00xx3: