PDA

View Full Version : XFactor???

sars_notd_virus
12th December 2011, 11:36
...I dont know, but he has got something special...hmmm and i like him a lot ;):heartshape1:

dYPTS_39I8g

8pBIh57KS2I

grahamw48
12th December 2011, 11:39
Marcus was world class and even he got beat by a rubbish girl group. :NoNo:

sars_notd_virus
12th December 2011, 11:58
I stop watching xfactor UK when Misha B went out,...I switched on xfactor USA and heard this guy sing from his original composition which appeals the audience ( 10million+ utube views )...he's just cool and I think he will never haul trash again or be back to rehab.

Dedworth
12th December 2011, 12:04
I know a lot of people enjoy it but I think it's absolute trash and agree with IDS that it exemplifies the get rich quick celebrity culture infesting this country.

I'm amazed after all the publicity about fixed & rip off premium rate phone number how many suckers phone in.

Englishman2010
12th December 2011, 12:44
I'm sure some of the contestants are talented and good luck to them if they go on XFactor, win and make their millions, it's not their fault if millions of teenage girls are stupid enough to part with their cash and ring rip off phone lines and buy their merchandise.

However, I can't stand the format and marketing of these TV talent shows and refuse to watch them.

It's all far too manufactured for my liking, I prefer raw music and like bands to come through the ranks the hard way, by playing their own instruments, writing their own songs and touring for a couple of years with their kit in the back of a Trannie Van:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickcant
12th December 2011, 12:56
Thge programme is crap as far as I can see,:omg: more on the Judges than contenstants gave up watching it long ago.
:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:)

ConfusedMe
12th December 2011, 13:31
Maybe his bad boy looks... :panach28:
...I dont know, but he has got something special...hmmm and i like him a lot ;):heartshape1:

dYPTS_39I8g

8pBIh57KS2I

grahamw48
12th December 2011, 13:57
I'm sure some of the contestants are talented and good luck to them if they go on XFactor, win and make their millions, it's not their fault if millions of teenage girls are stupid enough to part with their cash and ring rip off phone lines and buy their merchandise.

However, I can't stand the format and marketing of these TV talent shows and refuse to watch them.

It's all far too manufactured for my liking, I prefer raw music and like bands to come through the ranks the hard way, by playing their own instruments, writing their own songs and touring for a couple of years with their kit in the back of a Trannie Van:xxgrinning--00xx3:

My boy (lead guitar, and pictured) and his band made this track when they were only 16 years old. The girl singer isn't up to much, but as you say, they're doing it the 'hard way'. My son also plays keyboards/synth, and can read and write music. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8p2mcfToM0

Englishman2010
12th December 2011, 14:32
My boy (lead guitar, and pictured) and his band made this track when they were only 16 years old. The girl singer isn't up to much, but as you say, they're doing it the 'hard way'. My son also plays keyboards/synth, and can read and write music. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8p2mcfToM0

Good luck to them Graham, I hope they stick at it:xxgrinning--00xx3: I'd much rather listen to raw demo's like this than the manufactured stuff on TV and in the charts. There's still a place for guitar music, fortunately most teenage boys like guitar/rock/indie music and plenty pick up the guitar and learn how to play it. There's always a decent crop of good new guitar bands in the UK, it's a shame that they don't get the airplay and promoted on the radio the same way the boy/girl bands, solo singers, europop and Rnb rubbish on R1 does:rolleyes:

Tawi2
12th December 2011, 14:49
Havent watched any of these Cowell generated shows for years,theres very rarely true talent on them,most winners fade out like a dying star after a while,and resurface a few years later in I am (not) a celebrity(anyone ever heard of me??)get me out(please keep me in)of here :NoNo:

grahamw48
12th December 2011, 15:00
I like Leona...one of the success stories. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leona_Lewis

worthingmale
12th December 2011, 15:25
glad x factor has finnished didnt watch a single episode

Bluebirdjones
12th December 2011, 15:54
I caught Leon Jackson (the winner in 2007) quite a few months ago at a pub in Balham.
He done an acoustic set & was quite good.
... and nothing like the staple sing-along crap he had to adhere to on the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TOGKBCFPJM&feature=related

philuk
12th December 2011, 19:25
have to agree chris rene is a very talented artist and will do well after the show, but i think josh will be the winner,

Stevie
13th December 2011, 15:49
I stop watching xfactor UK when Misha B went out,...I switched on xfactor USA and heard this guy sing from his original composition which appeals the audience ( 10million+ utube views )...he's just cool and I think he will never haul trash again or be back to rehab.

I also thought Mishab had the most talent this year and should have won but confident she will entertain us with an album soon :xxgrinning--00xx3: ... Last year I wanted Rebecca Ferguson but at last she has her first CD released ;) ... enjoy this clip :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC3OQ_rf5ok

lastlid
13th December 2011, 15:53
I thought Misha B was the most talented of the top 6 or so. But evidently talent isn't enough to win.

Stevie
13th December 2011, 16:06
I thought Misha B was the most talented of the top 6 or so. But evidently talent isn't enough to win.

Exactly ... even in the final I would put Marcus ahead of Little Mix for talent :doh

lastlid
13th December 2011, 16:44
Exactly ... even in the final I would put Marcus ahead of Little Mix for talent :doh

I agree.

grahamw48
13th December 2011, 16:46
Me too.

That lad is world class IMO.

I know who'll still be making money in 10 years time.

sars_notd_virus
13th December 2011, 18:05
I also thought Mishab had the most talent this year and should have won but confident she will entertain us with an album soon :xxgrinning--00xx3: ... Last year I wanted Rebecca Ferguson but at last she has her first CD released ;) ... enjoy this clip :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC3OQ_rf5ok

I also like Rebecca she looks very classy, thanks for the link:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
13th December 2011, 18:10

I agree, ...I like watching Xfactor but will never spend a penny to vote any of them:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
13th December 2011, 18:10
I know who'll still be making money in 10 years time.

Simon Cowell:Erm::D

Dedworth
13th December 2011, 18:54
Simon Cowell:Erm::D

In a way you are right but I hope the public will have sussed him out and stopped throwing their money at him. Most of his plastic manufactured acts will, if they are lucky, be support acts at Butlins Minehead.

Another pair of clowns I hope the Great British Public stop financing are those 2 gormless, grinning Geordies of fixed phone line fame Ant n Dec