PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea omission baffles Lampard

Win2Win
13th December 2011, 15:00
Frank Lampard says he cannot understand why he is being left out of Chelsea's starting line-up and claims manager Andre Villas-Boas has not explained why.

Content from... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/16155208.stm)

Englishman2010
13th December 2011, 20:07
Real Madrid calling:Erm: He's still a decent player and has scored 8 goals out of 16 games this season. I'm not sure he'd play any more often at Madrid though given the depth of their squad, but Jose seems keen to take him there.....I wonder if Jose will take him to Old Trafford when he's the Red Devils next manager

Dedworth
13th December 2011, 21:22
Real Madrid calling:Erm: He's still a decent player and has scored 8 goals out of 16 games this season. I'm not sure he'd play any more often at Madrid though given the depth of their squad, but Jose seems keen to take him there.....I wonder if Jose will take him to Old Trafford when he's the Red Devils next manager

You couldn't afford Jose - the repo men will be hovering over the Glaziers like vultures shortly when they fail to make their payments on the trailer parks, empty shopping malls and non CL football team :D