PDA

View Full Version : hello

Tatzkie
15th December 2011, 17:05
hi guys is anyone here from newcastle or durham or close by? im newbie here in UK & wanted to meet some filipina..im keen to meet some new friends..:)

jimcarie
15th December 2011, 17:07
hello and welcome, im sure theres a few members on this forum from newcastle ,:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tatzkie
15th December 2011, 17:19
hi guys is anyone here from newcastle or durham or close by? im newbie here in UK & im looking some filipina friends & keen to meet some new friends :)

jimcarie
15th December 2011, 17:29
hi and welcome , im sure theres a few filipina members here from newcastle and durham good luck :)

Tatzkie
15th December 2011, 17:33
thanks jimcarie..how r u? yeah how i wish i'll meet some filipina around this area..hope i could meet some :-(

Tawi2
15th December 2011, 18:18
Tatzkie,I went to college in Durham city,beautiful place,I know there are pinays near you in Sunderland City working at the hospitals,I was in Sunderland last week and saw several pinays in the Oriental shop near the Amy's Winehouse just around the corner from the library :)

Terpe
15th December 2011, 18:55
hi guys is anyone here from newcastle or durham or close by? im newbie here in UK & wanted to meet some filipina..im keen to meet some new friends..:)

Welcome to the forum. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Hope you find some local friends. I would suggest the local hospitals who will surely have Filipino Nurses Xmas party nights.
Also the local catholic churches may be a good bet.
Best time of the year to go searching. Good luck

rusty
15th December 2011, 18:57
Hi and welcome to the forum.

We are in Gateshead and there are lots of filipinas in this area, have you facebook or ym and I will get my wife to make contact. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tatzkie
15th December 2011, 19:18
thanks rusty that would be nice if we could get together. my facebook page is Tata Saromines Verlander look forward to seeing u there and in Gateshead..:)

Arthur Little
15th December 2011, 19:20
hi guys ... im newbie here

:) Hi, there ... :welcomex: to the friendly, online filipino/uk community.

Tatzkie
15th December 2011, 19:21
thanks terpe :)

Arthur Little
15th December 2011, 19:43
im keen to meet some new friends.. :)

... and you WILL, in due course. :xxgrinning--00xx3: Meanwhile, I've merged your two introductory posts into the one thread to make it all the easier.

is anyone here from newcastle or durham or close by?

Quite a few, I should imagine ... :Erm: ...

Hi and welcome to the forum.

We are in Gateshead and there are lots of filipinas in this area, have you facebook or ym and I will get my wife to make contact. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

... there you go! ;) "Ta ta :Wave: for now". :)

rusty
15th December 2011, 19:59
thanks rusty that would be nice if we could get together. my facebook page is Tata Saromines Verlander look forward to seeing u there and in Gateshead..:)

Ok thanks, we had sent you a friend request. :xxgrinning--00xx3: