PDA

View Full Version : FLR docs....

toging
21st December 2011, 20:09
hi i hope someone can help me with the little troubles that i am having now...i am finalizing my documents for my FLR application and i wonder if they still need my annulment paper and the death certificate of my husbands late wife since we are already married and got our marriage certificate.......thank u in advance

Bluebirdjones
22nd December 2011, 11:10
No..... the FLR is being awarded if you comply with the initial visa conditions.

That visa was issued on the stipulation that you get married within the 6 months visa period.

You now have to prove that you complied ..... ie you submit your marriage certificate.

toging
22nd December 2011, 17:51
Thank you so much bluebirdjones!!! And happy holidays to u and ur family!!

ynwa
26th December 2011, 23:40
goodluck on your FLR application toging:)

Arthur Little
27th December 2011, 00:56
That visa was issued on the stipulation that you get married within the 6 months visa period.

:rolleyes: ... which, evidently, she DID ...

You now have to prove that you complied ..... ie you submit your marriage certificate.

... and, of course, she WILL ! ;)

:anerikke: ... so, no worries, Grace :nono-1-1: ... the whole process amounts to little more than a formality. Good Luck with it. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LeoLady
27th December 2011, 10:03
.i am finalizing my documents for my FLR application and i wonder if they still need my annulment paper and the death certificate of my husbands late wife since we are already married and got our marriage certificate.

hi togging,

yes they need those ceritificate., check the form flr(m) section 11(B)