PDA

View Full Version : Cute Thai air hosesses perform safety demo on Cebu Pacific??????????????????????????

RickyR
22nd December 2011, 19:47
After the discussion a few days ago about naive Middle Classes in the UK not knowing the difference between Thailand and the Philippines. The Daily Mail website has the following title as a link

They're all anyone would want for Christmas: Cute Thai air hostesses perform safety demo to festive Mariah Carey tune

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2077649/Filipina-air-hostesses-perform-safety-demo-festive-Mariah-Carey-tune.html

Englishman2010
22nd December 2011, 19:58
They've now updated it to "Filipino", no doubt someone informed them of their mistake

sim&lil
22nd December 2011, 20:00
The mail really needs to employ a few proof readers. Not sure how the mail got it wrong anyway, it's just a rehash of a story they ran last year.

imagine
22nd December 2011, 20:02
good vid :hubbahubba::hubbahubba: :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
22nd December 2011, 20:03
maybe they were tongue thai d :icon_lol:

Englishman2010
22nd December 2011, 20:04
The mail really needs to employ a few proof readers.

Ded won't be happy, that's a couple of faux pas' they've made this week......actually, I can't stand the paper, their financial section is complete garbage, written by journalists and not by qualified financial professionals. As an approved financial professional I have to take exams and annual checks in order to give advice to the public. If the advice I give is wrong, I can be sued, forced to pay compensation and a fine, may be struck off and in some cases could be imprisoned....Daily Hatemail hacks can give bad advice in their editorial (and very often do) and face no consequences:cwm23:

imagine
22nd December 2011, 20:26
Cute Thai air hosesses perform safety demo on Cebu Pacific??????????????????????????

hosesses , :Erm: too much reading daily mail :icon_lol::icon_lol:

grahamw48
23rd December 2011, 00:33
Love those uniforms. :hubbahubba:

imagine
23rd December 2011, 00:41
Love those uniforms. :hubbahubba:

only the uniforms :yikes:

grahamw48
23rd December 2011, 01:40
No, I don't want to WEAR one ! :icon_lol:

....and my girlfriend reads this. :D

Dedworth
23rd December 2011, 01:42
Nice one :xxgrinning--00xx3:

South-east boy
23rd December 2011, 12:12
:xxgrinning--00xx3: According to the Mail they are wearing shorts - look like skirts to me!

Englishman2010
23rd December 2011, 12:18
This is just an observation, but from my experience, I have to say that CP stewardesses are far cuter, friendlier and younger than PAL stewardesses:hubbahubba:

South-east boy
23rd December 2011, 13:03
If I saw their demo, I think I'd need to see it twice though, as I'd probably be looking more at them than what they are doing! :icon_lol:

johnboy999
23rd December 2011, 13:48
:xxgrinning--00xx3: According to the Mail they are wearing shorts - look like skirts to me!
well, they got pretty much everything else wrong, so are you surprised they got that wrong too??? :laugher:

RickyR
23rd December 2011, 15:48
I think they actually wear skorts (looks like a skirt, but is shorts underneath). I quite like the airline seatbelt belts for their skorts, though doubt they'd remove them for the demo!!!
For most cabin crew there is an age limit, but if they decide to continue flying they move on to work with the Middle Eastern Carriers or Singapore/Cathay.

andy222
23rd December 2011, 19:31
Still they are all gorgeous. The girls I mean.:icon_lol:

Dedworth
23rd December 2011, 20:15
I think they actually wear skorts (looks like a skirt, but is shorts underneath). I quite like the airline seatbelt belts for their skorts, though doubt they'd remove them for the demo!!!
For most cabin crew there is an age limit, but if they decide to continue flying they move on to work with the Middle Eastern Carriers or Singapore/Cathay.

Probably 12 plus years since I've flown on them and not sure if its still the case but there used to be some right old dragons on British Airways - I guess they must have been complying with some age discrimination nonsense

RickyR
23rd December 2011, 20:18
Dedworth that remains a big problem with BA and it's even worse with the US carriers. The problem is, they've spent so much time in a customer facing role they resent having customers onboard.

Dedworth
23rd December 2011, 20:30
Dedworth that remains a big problem with BA and it's even worse with the US carriers. The problem is, they've spent so much time in a customer facing role they resent having customers onboard.

A strong reason for using other airlines :D

andy222
23rd December 2011, 20:46
This is just an observation, but from my experience, I have to say that CP stewardesses are far cuter, friendlier and younger than PAL stewardesses:hubbahubba:

Agree 100% Englishman.;)