PDA

View Full Version : sad x mas

Moy
23rd December 2011, 21:12
its x mas time and i was ill badly:( flu and cold..and body pain,,:cwm24::cwm23::bigcry::doh
i want to recover soon but it seems the ache gets worst,,sneezing all the time looks like i caught a really nasty bug this time of year:omg::doh:doh

any advice here to get rid of this quicky aside from normal medicine from a shop and fruite juices ive taken:rolleyes:

help:cwm3:
i felt really eveb dizzy getting up..as i sneeze and the body pain gets harder:(

stevewool
23rd December 2011, 21:21
sounds just like man flu, sorry just have to let it ride itself out

Moy
23rd December 2011, 21:30
sounds just like man flu, sorry just have to let it ride itself out

no worries steeve

andy222
23rd December 2011, 21:31
Whisky and lemonade does the trick for me.

stevewool
23rd December 2011, 21:32
have you tried rubber vick on your chest

Moy
23rd December 2011, 21:33
Whisky and lemonade does the trick for me.

thanks andy:)

Moy
23rd December 2011, 21:34
have you tried rubber vick on your chest

you mean vapour rub..i actually have that since yesterday..

stevewool
23rd December 2011, 21:36
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: well i ment vick my mate is called vick:yikes:,its a joke moy:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Moy
23rd December 2011, 21:49
:icon_lol:

chino
23rd December 2011, 22:49
lemsip mixed with 50% rum and 50% boiling water...

This tastes rubbish but honestly, 1-2 of these mugs and i am out for the count but also i wake up and i am fine... (This is my own take on a danish cure for colds which is 80% rum and tea...)

Terpe
23rd December 2011, 22:52
Moy, the best thing really is bedrest, plenty of fluids (water) and paracetamol.
Also a good dose of vitamins C, D and the B's

The more you try to just 'be normal' the longer it will take to recover.

Concerning the Vicks Rub on your chest..... they don't call me 'Warm hand Terpe' for nothing. :D
Give me a call :rolleyes:

joebloggs
23rd December 2011, 22:56
weak pinoy immune system :cwm24:
sit in a warm bath for a couple of hours, as least no one will bother you :rolleyes:

Moy
23rd December 2011, 23:07
weak pinoy immune system :cwm24:
sit in a warm bath for a couple of hours, as least no one will bother you :rolleyes:

i might be clearly has a weak pinoy immune systme but are you tough enough to have a pinoy tigdas:D:icon_lol: joe,,ask your wife she know all about that lolz..same principle applied to eglish immune system as you say:Rasp::Rasp::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
23rd December 2011, 23:10
Moy, the best thing really is bedrest, plenty of fluids (water) and paracetamol.
Also a good dose of vitamins C, D and the B's

The more you try to just 'be normal' the longer it will take to recover.

Concerning the Vicks Rub on your chest..... they don't call me 'Warm hand Terpe' for nothing. :D
Give me a call :rolleyes:

actually thats what im up to now really,,i felt still coldand coughinh really badly,,:NoNo: plus the smeezing dont help me at a;;:(:bigcry::doh

Terpe
23rd December 2011, 23:17
I'm really sorry to hear about your condition my dear friend.
I will make special prayers for your full recovery.
I guess all have been in the same position, I know I have and I sympathise completely.

Get well soon dear Moy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
23rd December 2011, 23:17
i might be clearly has a weak pinoy immune systme but are you tough enough to have a pinoy tigdas:D:icon_lol: joe,,ask your wife she know all about that lolz..same principle applied to eglish immune system as you say:Rasp::Rasp::xxgrinning--00xx3:

tough enuff to put up with the misses for 10yrs :Cuckoo:

not English Ros, made from 100% Baltic blood :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:36_1_26[1]: love this weather :Jump::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
23rd December 2011, 23:30
tough enuff to put up with the misses for 10yrs :Cuckoo:

not English Ros, made from 100% Baltic blood :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:36_1_26[1]: love this weather :Jump::xxgrinning--00xx3:
whatever as it dont matter anyway you are still a human with cold blood:cwm24::icon_sorry::D thats for sure:icon_lol:

haileylovely
24th December 2011, 01:16
Hi moy,,,Merry Christmas,,

nahh maybe your PREGGY,

,hehhe jowk,have a good sleep and drink more warm water,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

sweetnote143
24th December 2011, 03:36
get well soon, moy. I hope you feel better now.

Merry Christmas to you and to your family!:Wave:

Rosie1958
24th December 2011, 08:42
Wishing you a speedy recovery Moy ........ I hope that you are feeling much better soon and that you are well enough to enjoy Christmas ! :santa:

Moy
24th December 2011, 11:43
Hi moy,,,Merry Christmas,,

nahh maybe your PREGGY,

,hehhe jowk,have a good sleep and drink more warm water,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

:yikes: no chance now for that luv:doh it would be ideal if you should be pregnant right now,,to ease your boredom on the freezing UK:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
24th December 2011, 11:44
Wishing you a speedy recovery Moy ........ I hope that you are feeling much better soon and that you are well enough to enjoy Christmas ! :santa:
IM GETTING THERE ROSIE,,:xxgrinning--00xx3: STILL coughing badly:( ache all over my body,, merry x mas to you and family as well:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
24th December 2011, 13:08
I'm really sorry to hear about your condition my dear friend.
I will make special prayers for your full recovery.
I guess all have been in the same position, I know I have and I sympathise completely.

Get well soon dear Moy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

your relly my friend terpe:heartshape1: thanks for the concern..:heartshape1::heartshape1::)
my cough and aching is still in agony,..never been sick like this:doh:NoNo::NoNo::bigcry:

John_10
24th December 2011, 20:35
Hi Moy
I recommend 1 or 2 spoons of honey depends on your taste in a half a cup of hot water... squeeze 1 lemmon add some wisky. Then if you can increase your intake of vitamin C and plenty of rest. You will be sound in a few days.