PDA

View Full Version : Best wat to send documents

bigmarco
7th January 2012, 03:07
Hi Everyone
My wifr has passed her IELTS and has now received her marriage cert from NSO.
So its time to apply for our Spousal Visa. As I have to send my documentation to her in order to proceed does anyone know the quickest and safest way to send documents to her. I'm not to bothered on price just want to guarantee it getting there quickly.

Thanks
Mark

alanp
7th January 2012, 07:09
When i sent my documents i used interparcel the docs got there in about two days with no problems. They use people like fedex or dhl but are much cheeper than going direct. www.interparcel.com
alan

bigmarco
7th January 2012, 21:42
Many thanks Alanp:xxgrinning--00xx3:

marikistin
10th January 2012, 02:24
hi sir can i ask if there is any interparcel in northern ireland, either belfast or lisburn so my husband could use it.tnx

alanp
10th January 2012, 06:58
hi sir can i ask if there is any interparcel in northern ireland, either belfast or lisburn so my husband could use it.tnx

hello marlkistin
as the companies they use are worldwide I would think so. get your husband to look at their website or to give then a call

northend27
12th January 2012, 13:52
sa MBE - Mail Boxes Etc.
then ask for the cheapest parcel price. but guaranteed safe dun!

Terpe
12th January 2012, 20:43
sa MBE - Mail Boxes Etc.
then ask for the cheapest parcel price. but guaranteed safe dun!

I just tried that outfit.
They offer a similar service as interparcel (ie choice of established courier) but I wasn't able to find a drop-off point anywhere near my area, despite having DHL, TNT and UPS all with a few minutes drive away. The quoted prices were significantly higher for the same size and weight I recently to Phils.

For me I just can't find a convenient drop of point at reasonable cost with mbe.

Always worth trying a different source though.

stevie c
12th January 2012, 20:54
I used interparcel who in turn used DHL same as Alan P they were safely delivered in 2 days :xxgrinning--00xx3: