PDA

View Full Version : Hi Stephen from Devon,,, gf general visa granted in 7 days.

Stephen550
10th January 2012, 20:05
New here, thought I would share our good news with all, to give those about to apply hope,, my gf had her six month visa application granted in 7 days with no interveiw, we are so happy, soon she will be joining me in the UK for 5months and 2 weeks,, it is possible to obtain a general visa, supply plenty of detailed informatiom, be very honest and paint the full picture.
Best of luck to all those about to apply.
Stephen.

aug06_2006
10th January 2012, 20:24
well done n congrats to both of u.

LeoLady
10th January 2012, 21:11
Congratulations..

Marie
10th January 2012, 22:51
congratulations.........God Bless always

Arthur Little
10th January 2012, 23:54
New here, thought I would share our good news with all, to give those about to apply hope,, my gf had her six month visa application granted in 7 days with no interview,

Stephen.

:) That's indeed, heartening news, Stephen ... congratulations & well done to you and your girlfriend. :welcomex: to this site - where, I'm sure, your success will be an inspiration to others who have similar applications in the pipeline. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Stephen550
11th January 2012, 04:28
New here, thought I would share our good news with all, to give those about to apply hope,, my gf had her six month visa application granted in 7 days with no interveiw, we are so happy, soon she will be joining me in the UK for 5months and 2 weeks,, it is possible to obtain a general visa, supply plenty of detailed informatiom, be very honest and paint the full picture.
Stephen.

Here our photographs with my gf Anna

http://6.jpeg image

Ann1984
11th January 2012, 04:53

where is the picture here:) i could not seen it... hehehe, i mistaken the URL, i posted but it need for approval for the admin, Darling. Xxx

Ann1984
11th January 2012, 05:35
Granted General Visit Visa for 7 days with no interview.
This is the table of contents base on the guidance checklist.

Information about Applicant and Finances
1. Original passport
2. Application form online
3. Cenomar -
4. Western Union Receipt ( i use microsoft excel accounting)

Supporting Documents of Sponsor
1. Invitation letter
2. Brief Resume of relationship
3. Birth certificate ( original & photocopy)
4.Copy of passport
5. Employment status
6. Inland Revenue and Tax Return
7. Company Accounts
8. Bank Statement

Accommodation and Travel Details
1. Accommodation Letter
2. Itinerary for visit
3. Official Guide for Dartmouth and Surrounding Area
4. Coast and Countryside Events 2011-2012
5. Hotel Vouchers with Receipts ( of meetings)
6. Booking confirmation (emails)
7. Photographs

Communication
1. Emails/ Ecard Greetings for Birthdays
2. Internet Connection ( Globe Broadband)
3. Receipts and Bills
4. Yahoo messenger and Skype conversation's

only use A4 size copies, all sheets must be uniform except the original documents.
Good Luck :)

jap
11th January 2012, 06:52
hi can you give me an advise because i'm so worried about my application. category is settlement visa for child under 18 i lodge my application last October 20,2011 now January 11,2012 (12th weeks or 84 days) waiting :( please give me your helpful advice thanks i really hope that soon i will be joining my parents in London. more Prayers thanks! pls. reply ASAP.

jlags90
11th January 2012, 09:38
New here, thought I would share our good news with all, to give those about to apply hope,, my gf had her six month visa application granted in 7 days with no interveiw,, be very honest and paint the full picture.
Stephen.tervi

I think the UK embassy would only interview applicant if there are documents which are not supplied and they need further clarification... as for the pictures, I also obtained my settlement visa in 7 days, we only printed 3 pictures (coz we only have three photos together) but it was successful... well done... and congratulations to both of you.. :)

KeithD
11th January 2012, 10:19

http://6.jpeg image

You only included a link to a directory not a picture.

andy222
11th January 2012, 13:27
Those pictures look familiar.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
11th January 2012, 14:15
did you or g/f give any reasons why she will not over stay her visa ?

GraceAdam
11th January 2012, 15:21
Congrats mate! well done:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Stephen550
11th January 2012, 18:50
Hi Joebloggs,

My g/f does have a daughter who will be staying in the Phils with her grandparents, we did state this in the application, also I did say in my letter I would ensure my g/f returned on the given date, that was all.

stevie c
11th January 2012, 19:15
Congratulations you are a very lucky couple as the general visit visa is the most difficult visa to obtain. So very well done it will surely give encouragement to all the other members who have applied or applying for the visit visa :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rory
11th January 2012, 19:27
Congratulations you lucky man. 7 days sounds very quick. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann1984
12th January 2012, 07:14
hi can you give me an advise because i'm so worried about my application. category is settlement visa for child under 18 i lodge my application last October 20,2011 now January 11,2012 (12th weeks or 84 days) waiting :( please give me your helpful advice thanks i really hope that soon i will be joining my parents in London. more Prayers thanks! pls. reply ASAP.

Hello friend, welcome here :Wave: sad to know, that their response to you was so slow on your application, i only suggest try to contact them.

try to update this email manilavisaenquiries@fco.gov.uk ... good luck :)

rhema24
4th March 2012, 01:57
hi ann can you pls add me on my ym *********** im just new here thanks...

Steve.r
4th March 2012, 10:36
hi ann can you pls add me on my ym *********** im just new here thanks...

I have forwarded your details to the requested member, but posting personal details in the open forum is unsafe. After you have made more posts you will be able to access the PM system to talk in private to other members. :)

fluentlee
9th March 2012, 01:28
Hi Stephen and Ann,

My fiance and I are currently taking the same route as you guys. I plan to visit him in the UK some time in November so I can have a feel of how it is in the UK and see if I even like it there. And if all goes well, he and his Mum will come back with me here to the Philippines to get married.

I would really like to know more about the process you went through, any chance I can get in touch with you Ann?

Lee

Ann1984
9th March 2012, 11:40
hello Lee, have a nice night with you!! i pm you my ym ID.:D:)

Anna

aize 21
9th March 2012, 14:29
hi anne how can we get the western union? receipt this is good for what we dont know this one?

Ann1984
9th March 2012, 14:36
you partner sending you money thru WU?? if he does, your WU receipt submit also as a supporting documents for yourselves, it showing evidence that your partner supporting you and you get an income..:) from him.