PDA

View Full Version : Uk visit visa (sponsorship) tips/advices

melovesengland
17th January 2012, 16:31
I applied twice for a visitor visa in the UK, first was refused :cwm3: and the second one was a success :Jump:. I was granted to visit England and stayed there for 5 months and 6 days before my visa expired I left The UK. Hoping this post will help you out. Had hard time but it was all worth waiting for.

Here are the docus we submitted along with the printed visa application.

-Your Passport.
-You and Your Sponsor’s photocopy of passport including the pages in his/her passport with stamps.
-His/Her 6 month’s of payslips.His/Her bank certificate or bank statements and yours too if you have.
-Western Union Receipts, ATM Pull out receipts that shows He/She was supporting you for approximately 6 months long or more.
-Pictures of you both that shows you have met each other, Hotel Booking print outs or receipts.
-Chat Logs, Email messages, FB/Twitter messages, Phone bills, Scratch Cards and letters that proves you both are kept in touched by each other for 6 months or more.
-If you been out of the country, present the itinerary receipts and boarding passes of you together with your names on it or if he/she visited your country include his/her boarding passes and itinerary receipts.
-Letter of Sponsorship and Your application Letter that states the reason on coming back to Philippines after the visa expires and plans of what your going to do and where you going to stay in England.
Sign the Application Form in http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/applying.aspx and print it all out.

After filling all up the boxes with your details schedule an appointment for visiting the visa application office @ Pasong Tamo Extension, 6th floor ECO Plaza Building, MAKATI, Manila Philippines to send your documents. There are two ways of Appointment. The VIP appointment that cost you P1,800, it covers the free courier pass-back of your application, no queuing, refreshments and snacks, SMS and email updates about yourapplication. The other one is the free of charge but will took you a long wait specially on peak season. Better to be in the building 30-45 mins before your appointment. They don’t accept cash payments so you will go to the Union Bank near the Application building and pay there the visa fee of P5,700 plus the bank charge of P150. They will give you a receipt after that you pay the said amount. http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/visafees.aspx

Upon entering the centre, you will deposit your bags, turn off your phones and will be inspected by the security guard. They will give you a paper to fill up and they will write your number and what batch you are in. The centre is equipped with CCTV camera’s. If you are not happy or not agree with this you can leave the centre immediately and forget all about your application. They will call your number and send you to the number of the counter where you going to pass your documents, ask you few questions and do the biometrics. After that they will just say we will process your visa and will send you updates through text and email. The visa will take 15-25 days of processing so it is a bit of a long wait. I got the confirmation message that my passport and application is ready for collection on the 15th day since I sent my documents and application in the centre.

Wish you lots of LUCK! :Wave:

joebloggs
17th January 2012, 23:20
:xxgrinning--00xx3: well done

melovesengland
18th January 2012, 11:51
Thank you.
:)

tommygirl
12th April 2012, 13:36
very detailed.salaMUCH :-) noted everything:Hellooo: its very helpful for people like me who are at lost :)

melovesengland
15th April 2012, 14:26
very detailed.salaMUCH :-) noted everything:Hellooo: its very helpful for people like me who are at lost :)

Very welcome! My pleasure to share and help. :):Wave:

Lyresh
7th May 2012, 04:29
Me loves england, youre the best! We are planning to go on this route reasons for me to be thankful to see this post from u, God Bless x tnx x

melovesengland
7th May 2012, 07:24
Me loves england, youre the best! We are planning to go on this route reasons for me to be thankful to see this post from u, God Bless x tnx x

Its my very pleasure to help by sharing my experiences Dear! Hope you'll get granted! :Wave:

melovesengland
7th May 2012, 07:38
Just for an update.

New Link for the online visa application is: https://apply.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/iapply.portal

New Visa FEES: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/aboutus/fees-spring-2012.pdf

Hope it works! :):)

Arthur Little
7th May 2012, 11:57
You have been consistently helpful throughout in sharing your experiences for others to learn from ... :thankyou:

melovesengland
8th May 2012, 08:08
You have been consistently helpful throughout in sharing your experiences for others to learn from ... :thankyou:

This forum has been a big help to me and to my fiancee on our application. I am just returning the favour and I am happy to help others out by means of sharing my experiences. :Wave:

mymy1921
8th May 2012, 14:58
hi,

it's my first post here, me and my son have passed all d necessary requirements(hope so :)) last april 20 ds year at VFS, and still waiting for the result (Hoping for an approval), jst wanna ask, is d day we passd d papers d start of d processing time? or is it d following monday...thank u in advance...

melovesengland
9th May 2012, 05:21
hi,

it's my first post here, me and my son have passed all d necessary requirements(hope so :)) last april 20 ds year at VFS, and still waiting for the result (Hoping for an approval), jst wanna ask, is d day we passd d papers d start of d processing time? or is it d following monday...thank u in advance...

I think they will dispatch your documents to the British Embassy on the same day you submit them so I think they will review it the next day. I am not sure but if you want to know more you can message Sir Terpe, Sir Arthur Little and Sir Joebloggs or any of the members here for confirmation. :Wave:

Lyresh
14th May 2012, 03:23
thanks for the Update :) ... Me loves England ;) <3

tommygirl
14th May 2012, 05:23
Got this message in my email: your visa will be dispatched shortly

melovesengland
14th May 2012, 05:49
Got this message in my email: your visa will be dispatched shortly

As far as I know that means that your visa is on your way now. Lets not celebrate yet but I got strong feeling that you got it granted! :Jump: