PDA

View Full Version : will my esol city and gulds a1 certificate be ok i seen some posts that make me worry

patrickm1978
21st January 2012, 23:12
i took a the test at thedolite in cebu 4 months ago i thought i would never get the city and guilds certificate as i had been waiting for 4 months after mailing and call city and guilds they sent the test to me
but the concern i have will that certificate be acceptable when i send away my spouse visa application

Marie
22nd January 2012, 06:03
Try to read this link...I think Grace and Adma got a problem with THEODOLITE CENTER................What is best for us? LETTER FOR RECONSIDERATION or APPEAL?

Terpe
22nd January 2012, 10:25
i took a the test at thedolite in cebu 4 months ago i thought i would never get the city and guilds certificate as i had been waiting for 4 months after mailing and call city and guilds they sent the test to me
but the concern i have will that certificate be acceptable when i send away my spouse visa application

That's all OK patrickm.

City & Guilds is the provider and awarding body and is still on the approved list.

Take a look at page 9 here on The New UKBA Approved English Test. (http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/new-approved-english-tests.pdf)

patrickm1978
22nd January 2012, 13:25
Thanks terpe I am just getting documents ready now to send there for my wife to make here spouse visa app I live with my parents in our family home my wife will live here in my parents home when she arrives one thing I was wondering someone says I should send letter of bills I pay most but all bill that come to my house and in my parents name
Also cause I stay with my parents will they need co sponsor they give me a copy of there title deeds for there house to send there what in your opinion else should I be sending since I live with my parents They have given there blessing for rotsen my wife to live in there house

joebloggs
22nd January 2012, 13:31
they need evidence they own the house (copy of the deeds is good), also they need to write a letter of support for you stating that you and your wife can stay for as long as they want, also evidence that it will not be overcrowded with your wife living there, how many bed rooms has the house ? will just you, your parents and wife be living there?, if so, should be ok if its at least 2 bedroom house, if you can send some photos of inside - thou i never did,