PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

diannish
23rd January 2012, 11:13
hello everyone!

I'm dianne, just recently signed up here :)

I'm currently working at Outbound Sales Representative of one of the largest telecommunication company in UK based here in Manila, Philippines.

My work schedule runs same in the UK so far so good. UK people are the best! They're so nice and polite.

that's all for now :)

Cheers :)

diannish
23rd January 2012, 11:17
Hello Everyone,

I'm Dianne just recently signed up :)

Marie
23rd January 2012, 11:59
Welcome Dianne to this friendly forum....if you need answers to your queries this will help you alot....Good luck

worthingmale
23rd January 2012, 12:07
hello and welcome :D

juvyjones28
23rd January 2012, 12:31
Welcome to the forum Dianne :Wave: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
23rd January 2012, 12:47
Hello Dianne,:Wave: Welcome to the forum

Loidaseminiano
23rd January 2012, 13:11
:Wave: Hi Dianne welcome to the friendly forum :)

diannish
23rd January 2012, 13:38
hey everyone:Wave:

thanks for replyin :)

febmary
23rd January 2012, 16:35
Welcome to the forum. You will find great help and tips....:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
23rd January 2012, 19:32
Hello Everyone,

I'm Dianne just recently signed up :)

:) Hello Dianne ...

hello everyone!

I'm currently working at Outbound Sales Representative of one of the largest telecommunication company in UK based here in Manila, Philippines.

My work schedule runs same in the UK so far so good. UK people are the best! They're so nice and polite.

that's all for now :)

Cheers :)

... I've taken the liberty of merging your two introductory threads into a single entity. :welcomex: to the friendly, online filipino community.

Arthur Little
23rd January 2012, 19:38
:icon_lol: ... y'know, when I first spotted your 'username', I :ReadIt: as Danish! :D But I see you're from Manila - NOT Denmark! :laugher:

Terpe
23rd January 2012, 19:43
hello everyone!

I'm currently working at Outbound Sales Representative of one of the largest telecommunication company in UK based here in Manila, Philippines..............

Hello there Dianne, a warm welcome to you here on the forum. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

........I'm currently working at Outbound Sales ............. UK people are the best! They're so nice and polite.....

Try working with Inbound Calls :D

Arthur Little
23rd January 2012, 19:44
:icon_lol: ... y'know, when I first spotted your 'username', I :ReadIt: as Danish! :D

:grosyeux: ... visit to 'Specsavers' lo~ong overdue, :cwm24: methinks! :yeahthat:

Tawi2
23rd January 2012, 19:45
one of the largest telecommunication company in UK
Virgin Mobile in diliman or cubao?I got a cold call from a pinoy call-centre,it was a bakla who tried to get me to change my contract,anyway I had a chat with him...BIG MISTAKE :yikes: He used to phone me regular and offered to take me around Manila :Help1: I still wake in cold sweats at the thought of it :Help1: Hows life Dianne?:)

stevie c
23rd January 2012, 19:48
Hi Diane & a warm welcome to this friendly forum :Hellooo:

ConfusedMe
24th January 2012, 00:18
Hi Dianne! Welcome to the forum...:Wave:

grahamw48
24th January 2012, 00:31
Hi and :welcomex:

Got to be Virgin media.

I do enjoy my little chats with them, especially making them giggle with my schoolboy Tagalog. :D

diannish
24th January 2012, 00:42
hello Arthur!

Well, thank you. That was my first thread I thought the browser had some problem good thing you merged it :)

diannish
24th January 2012, 00:46
Virgin Mobile in diliman or cubao?I got a cold call from a pinoy call-centre,it was a bakla who tried to get me to change my contract,anyway I had a chat with him...BIG MISTAKE :yikes: He used to phone me regular and offered to take me around Manila :Help1: I still wake in cold sweats at the thought of it :Help1: Hows life Dianne?:)

Hey. yeah I work at Virgin Media and Virgin Mobile as well :) oh really well just be careful okay? we can never tell :)

diannish
24th January 2012, 00:49
Hi and :welcomex:

Got to be Virgin media.

I do enjoy my little chats with them, especially making them giggle with my schoolboy Tagalog. :D

Hello Graham! yeahh you got it :D

thank you :)

Tawi2
24th January 2012, 00:50
I work at Virgin Media and Virgin Mobile as well
I guessed,you guys do a good job :)

diannish
24th January 2012, 00:52

I work at Boni Ave, near Ortigas. Yeah I handle Virgin Mobile as well but mainly at Virgin Media Services. My campaign gives free 3months upgrade to all tv/bbi customers :)

ohh just be careful then alright>?:xxgrinning--00xx3:

diannish
24th January 2012, 00:54
Hello there Dianne, a warm welcome to you here on the forum. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Well, thank you :D

Try working with Inbound Calls :D

hmmm yeal will try... outbound is the best so far though :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
24th January 2012, 00:55
My campaign gives free 3months upgrade to all tv/bbi customers
If we get married can you get your new hubby friends and family discount? :Erm::);)

diannish
24th January 2012, 00:59
If we get married can you get your new hubby friends and family discount? :Erm::);)

Hahaha hmmp, Will try to give best deal of course :D

hmm anyhow, just wonderin If you dont mind me askin' why is your name tawi2? :Erm:

grahamw48
24th January 2012, 01:01
The Manila people are much better than those Indian call-centres. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjO-D06ujPw&feature=related

diannish
24th January 2012, 01:04
I guessed,you guys do a good job :)

Well thank you for your appreciation :)

I had encounter some of our customer if they heard were calling from Virgin Media they mad and hung up right away. But its okay though just once in a while..:)

Tawi2
24th January 2012, 01:04
Hahaha hmmp, Will try to give best deal of course
Dianne Tawi :) sounds nice :) Tawi2 as in tawi-tawi I stayed there for a while once or twice :) We didnt have sky TV down there :NoNo: Time for me to snooze:NEW5: Have a nice day Dianne even though your probably going to be sleeping through it :NEW5: Ingats.

diannish
24th January 2012, 01:07
The Manila people are much better than those Indian call-centres. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjO-D06ujPw&feature=related

:D this is funny!!! though I think every offshore call center deserve a credit as well :):xxgrinning--00xx3:

diannish
24th January 2012, 01:09
:) Hello Dianne ...

... I've taken the liberty of merging your two introductory threads into a single entity. :welcomex: to the friendly, online filipino community.

Thank you very much Arthur! Just wonderin' why I can't post a pic yet? hehehee:D

diannish
24th January 2012, 01:10
:Wave: Hi Dianne welcome to the friendly forum :)

hello there:Wave: thank you so much! :)

diannish
24th January 2012, 01:19
Just Wonderin Where I can post our condo unit which is for rent or sale here? :Erm:

sweetnote143
24th January 2012, 02:57
welcome to the forum, Dianne....just for two weeks that I haven't been in the forum and I've noticed many new things around here :) Happy new year to you and to you all guys...though a little late :icon_lol:

raynaputi
24th January 2012, 13:11
Virgin Mobile in diliman or cubao?I got a cold call from a pinoy call-centre,it was a bakla who tried to get me to change my contract,anyway I had a chat with him...BIG MISTAKE :yikes: He used to phone me regular and offered to take me around Manila :Help1: I still wake in cold sweats at the thought of it :Help1:

Isn't it against their policy? :icon_lol: he must have really liked you Tawi :Rasp: