PDA

View Full Version : Long time

laurel
28th January 2012, 10:33
Hi Guys,
ages since i have been around .............my wife and her children arrived last July...............its been a rollercoaster of settling in, schooling , getting work etc and of course them adapting to my own kids .........etc etc.

All is ok plenty of learnng along the way .....all of us have had to adapt, but mostly its all good .....it beats being 7,000 miles away from the one you love.
Hope to be around more than I have been on the forum............but time and priorities dictate:)..............

Terpe
28th January 2012, 11:57
Welcome back.
Sounds like life has been good :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
28th January 2012, 18:16
:welcomex: back ... you most certainly HAVEN'T been "resting on your laurels"! :D

Sim11UK
28th January 2012, 22:31
Hey Laurel, good to hear from you...Glad all is going well for you all.
If you didn't know, my wife arrived here last september. I love having her here. :heartshape1:

Tawi2
28th January 2012, 22:37
Life is good I hope :)

laurel
29th January 2012, 09:45
Hey Laurel, good to hear from you...Glad all is going well for you all.
If you didn't know, my wife arrived here last september. I love having her here. :heartshape1:
Hi Sim, great news for you....if i remember correctly yours was a long haul.
I was away for just over a yr from my wife from my 2nd visit to the third , the trip when i got married.
We got married in the March...i left in May and she was here in the July.....our feet havent touched the ground since...hence very infrequent visits here.

Glad to see some of the old timers very much still active here

Glad shes with you

Steve.r
29th January 2012, 10:32
I am so happy for you all, drop by when ever you can. :)

Sim11UK
30th January 2012, 22:34
Hi Sim, great news for you....if i remember correctly yours was a long haul.
I was away for just over a yr from my wife from my 2nd visit to the third , the trip when i got married.
We got married in the March...i left in May and she was here in the July.....our feet havent touched the ground since...hence very infrequent visits here.

Glad to see some of the old timers very much still active here

Glad shes with you

Thanks Laurel
Well I don't get on here very often myself. It's the best thing having her here, I love it.
Will catch up with you again...Keep smiling. :)