PDA

View Full Version : Is this correct?

Baliw99
30th January 2012, 09:26
Hi, I cannot believe that this is correct, but hope that someone can clarify it for me. My Fiancee has just been to see a judge about us getting married in December, she has been told that I must have been there 3-4 times before they will consider it, I have only been there twice and the third time will be at the wedding, is this correct that I have to go there that many times before they will marry us? :NoNo::NoNo:

Terpe
30th January 2012, 10:22
Hi, I cannot believe that this is correct, but hope that someone can clarify it for me. My Fiancee has just been to see a judge about us getting married in December, she has been told that I must have been there 3-4 times before they will consider it, I have only been there twice and the third time will be at the wedding, is this correct that I have to go there that many times before they will marry us? :NoNo::NoNo:

No, that's not correct at all.
Looks like some communication went wrong somewhere, or maybe the judge is seeking a bonus :D

Steve.r
30th January 2012, 10:35
I agree with Terpe, someone looking for a bonus. :cwm23:

Blesslady
30th January 2012, 11:28
I agree to Terpe and Steve:)..I work in a law office and as far as I know there is no law that mandating a foreign to visit more often before they allowed to get married.unless the Judge wants bonus just like wat Terpe and Steve says.:)

joebloggs
30th January 2012, 11:55
i was married by a judge (a friend of my misses mom) and that was my only second visit :D

lastlid
30th January 2012, 12:10
i was married by a judge (a friend of my misses mom) and that was my only second visit :D

Same here, except I was married by a reverend on my second visit.

haileylovely
30th January 2012, 15:27
I met my hubby once then get married,,:heartshape1:

:WED1MarryMe02HL1:

:ReadIt:as long you have all the documents they need and you may kiss the bride:love18:

now happy together in UK:iloveyou:

Baliw99
30th January 2012, 20:19
To everyone that has replied, I thank you so much, sorry not replied til now, as I have been working all day. I told my fiancee that it was not true and got her to read this post, so she knew that he was being dishonest and probably looking for a backhander.
My mahal was gutted when she got told that by the judge, thinking that we would not get married this year, so I am thankful to this forum and the members for helping me to dismiss the stupid claims by the judge. :):)