PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Pics March 2011

laurel
30th January 2012, 20:57
Hi Guys,
for those of you who remember me from times past heres some pics of our wedding in March 2011, at the Baguio Country Club.
A truly wonderful day ...even tho I was the only one from my side able to be there due to some unexpected spanners thrown into the works.

And for those of you who are on the journey, it really is worth the wait and hassle to be with the one you love.
Jen is now here in the UK with me ........its been non stop of adjustments schools jobs etc ......but im so glad shes with me.

Best of luck to all of those on that road:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
30th January 2012, 21:02
Great photos Laurel. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
30th January 2012, 21:11
Hi Laurel as steve said great photo's thanks for sharing with us.

grahamw48
30th January 2012, 21:12
Looks like a very very happy occasion for you both. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks for posting.

Personally I'd be thanking the Lord for none of my lot being there.

I didn't even tell the folks I'd got wed until I'd brought her over and introduced her to them. :icon_lol:

laurel
30th January 2012, 21:19
Many thanks guys....i know its a bit on the small side....but hey thats been the story of my life :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sim11UK
30th January 2012, 22:51
Small is beautiful. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

It all looked good. i'm really glad my Brother was able to come to my wedding and be Best Man. Just wished my mum and sister could have been there, but it was a great day anyway.

"And for those of you who are on the journey, it really is worth the wait and hassle to be with the one you love."

I'd echo this. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
30th January 2012, 22:55
Thank you for sharing photo's of your special day.
Great looking couple :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
30th January 2012, 23:01
Thanks Laurel and best wishes to you both for the future :xxgrinning--00xx3:.

Rosie1958
30th January 2012, 23:05
Lovely photos Laurel! :)

mickcant
31st January 2012, 09:25
Thanks for sharing your photos of your special day:xxgrinning--00xx3:
All the best:heartshape1:
Mick.:)

sars_notd_virus
31st January 2012, 09:51
Best Wishes!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
31st January 2012, 11:22
Hi Guys,
for those of you who remember me from times past heres some pics of our wedding in March 2011, at the Baguio Country Club.
A truly wonderful day ...even tho I was the only one from my side able to be there due to some unexpected spanners thrown into the works.

Thanks for sharing those extracts from yours & Jen's Special Day :wedtoss: ... they bring back memories of Myrna's and mine ... now more than 3 years ago. :) Like you, MY only regret was not being able to have any members of my own family present. ;)

Arthur Little
31st January 2012, 11:45
And for those of you who are on the journey, it really is worth the wait and hassle to be with the one you love.

:gp: ... I'll second that :yeahthat: ... as the saying goes, "the best things in life come to those who *wait" - even if *it SHOULDN'T be necessary!

Arthur Little
31st January 2012, 11:49

HEAR! hear! ... :iagree:!

milesaway1113
31st January 2012, 13:53
Hi Guys,

Jen is now here in the UK with me ........its been non stop of adjustments schools jobs etc ......but im so glad shes with me.

CONGRATULATIONS Laurel!!!!

Is your wife from Baguio???

laurel
31st January 2012, 18:18
CONGRATULATIONS Laurel!!!!

Is your wife from Baguio???

Hi Miles yes she is from Baguio

Ann1984
1st February 2012, 11:44
May your marriage be filled with all right ingredients: A heap of love, a dash of humor, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Congratulations!:)

laurel
1st February 2012, 17:53
Thanks for all your wonderful wishes and kind comments