PDA

View Full Version : Idea!

Peanutz
13th June 2007, 19:20
I would like to propose a contribution fund to be use for a get together party on Christmas...how does it sounds?:D

Please post any idea.

Of course with the Boss consent...:omg:

(I am not aware if there is any rules if I am allowed to post this kind of idea, pls remove if it is not appropriate)

andypaul
13th June 2007, 19:40
Where so we hold it Uk, Phill or italy or how about Lapland?

KeithD
13th June 2007, 20:39
Bit of a problem with;
a) Money for most folk
b) Xmas is busy period
c) Most folk can't get the time off
d) Travel

Peanutz
13th June 2007, 21:06
Bit of a problem with;
a) Money for most folk
b) Xmas is busy period
c) Most folk can't get the time off
d) Travel

It would be great if we can organize it in Phil. maybe next summer?
If we organize it in UK will it be more easier and cheaper?
If not Christmas we can think of another occassion, Holloween?:cwm3: or easter next year? or we can organize it here in Italy:D.

aromulus
13th June 2007, 21:09
You could send me a couple of hundred quid....

And in return I will drink to your health...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

But........

We could all arrange to meet at one of those barrio fiestas, somewhere in the UK....

Ok, ok........... I shut up........

eljean
14th June 2007, 08:01
better idea is to have a "filipino community" as where all the members can live in one place for brit and fil couples so any good plan will be easier to organize like party.....:Rasp: :Rasp: :Rasp:

Peanutz
14th June 2007, 09:07
better idea is to have a "filipino community" as where all the members can live in one place for brit and fil couples so any good plan will be easier to organize like party.....:Rasp: :Rasp: :Rasp:

I agree with that Eljean.

So we need to build a well organize "Fil-Uk community".

We need to decide for the place.
and organize our Committee.

KeithD
14th June 2007, 09:16
We can all live with Rob :Hellooo: ......plenty of room in Sheepland :action-smiley-081: :yikes:

Peanutz
14th June 2007, 09:19
We can all live with Rob :Hellooo: ......plenty of room in Sheepland :action-smiley-081: :yikes:

ROB you are first on the list!!! :icon_lol: Please do remember that a huge garden is a must cause we need a place for BBQ party!!!

vbkelly
14th June 2007, 10:49
ROB you are first on the list!!! :icon_lol: Please do remember that a huge garden is a must cause we need a place for BBQ party!!!

everybody in the forum are here in the UK now,will what if we met in somewhere in the midlands to make fair from the south,north,west and east so boss kieth your incharge and ate ping

silver13
15th June 2007, 19:37
We could all arrange to meet at one of those barrio fiestas, somewhere in the UK....

Ok, ok........... I shut up........

Well it would not be such a bad idea, but as you say trying to organise such a thing would be difficult :(

My Anilyn's cousin in London says that there is a Barrio Festival in London on Saturday and Sunday 14th and 15th July, I am hoping Anilyn will be back by then, but I will not hold my breath :( The venue is Hounslow Central

Entrance is free I believe and there should be lots of food and singing etc :)

I may try to make it down to london for at least the saturday :-)

Sorry I cannot verify this event, but my Fiancee's cousin would not lie to me would she? :)

eljean
15th June 2007, 19:49
exactly! why not with boss keith:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: hes the founder anyway:Rasp:

P.S bring your own food:rolleyes:

andypaul
15th June 2007, 19:55
Well it would not be such a bad idea, but as you say trying to organise such a thing would be difficult :(

My Anilyn's cousin in London says that there is a Barrio Festival in London on Saturday and Sunday 14th and 15th July, I am hoping Anilyn will be back by then, but I will not hold my breath :( The venue is Hounslow Central

Entrance is free I believe and there should be lots of food and singing etc :)

I may try to make it down to london for at least the saturday :-)

Sorry I cannot verify this event, but my Fiancee's cousin would not lie to me would she? :)

You got all the right info huge venue and a lotta people there

silver13
16th June 2007, 13:27
You got all the right info huge venue and a lotta people there

How would we recognise each other, maybe the boss should make t-shirts for sale :) I have an idea for a logo :) But maybe the web site needs a name change :) A picture of the world as the main title to Filipino UK and the letters FUK, Maybe not, but it worked for FCUK clothing :) I'll accept 5% if you go ahead with it Keith :)