PDA

View Full Version : Battered by an ‘Asian hate mob’ Dan Stringer, 17, left for dead

imagine
8th February 2012, 00:34
COPS are hunting an Asian mob after a white teenager was beaten and left for dead in an unprovoked "hate crime".:NoNo:

poor kid ,see the link

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4112153/17-year-old-boy-Dan-Stringer-battered-by-Asian-hate-mob-in-Manchester.html

grahamw48
8th February 2012, 00:45
There will be a lot more of this in the future. :NoNo:

imagine
8th February 2012, 01:07
yeah i think so too, and the tensions will build up

Dedworth
8th February 2012, 01:27
I thought we all lived in a lovely multicultural wonderland (according to Mr Blair)

imagine
8th February 2012, 01:40
cuckoo land more like :icon_lol:

Iani
8th February 2012, 15:32
Will the media stop bloody calling them "asian". It is incredibly insulting to millions of people in this country.

It's one certain group of people - everyone knows exactly which group it is.

Or how about the next time there's a story about Roma Romanians selling the big issue, we say they are "Europeans"

grahamw48
8th February 2012, 15:52
Good point...and yes, we're well aware of who the most troublesome communities are likely to be...just not politically-correct to mention of course. :rolleyes:

Dedworth
8th February 2012, 15:55
Good point...and yes, we're well aware of who the most troublesome communities are likely to be...just not politically-correct to mention of course. :rolleyes:

I guess you are referring to the group from the sub continent with a penchant for grooming, drugging and raping teenage white girls

grahamw48
8th February 2012, 15:59
Oh sorry, forgot about that.

Hasn't it been brushed under the carpet yet ? :rolleyes:

Englishman2010
8th February 2012, 17:57
Will the media stop bloody calling them "asian". It is incredibly insulting to millions of people in this country.

It's one certain group of people - everyone knows exactly which group it is.

Or how about the next time there's a story about Roma Romanians selling the big issue, we say they are "Europeans"

I was going to say the same thing:xxgrinning--00xx3: Asia is a very big place with many races, cultures and religions...most of whom are peaceful and tolerant. We all know who it is.

imagine
8th February 2012, 19:09
there proberbly born here anyway, so i guess they be british

grahamw48
8th February 2012, 19:15
Which Cricket team do they support ? :Erm:

imagine
8th February 2012, 19:24
Which Cricket team do they support ? :Erm:

well bowl me down , you got me stumped there :icon_lol::icon_lol:

grahamw48
8th February 2012, 19:32