PDA

View Full Version : HI!

gladz
12th February 2012, 15:24
Hello to all the members of this friendly forum. I am a newbie here and i find this forum very informative and the members are very friendly as well. Let me introduce a bit of myself :) I am a filipina who is happily married for four months now to a bloke from Cheshire, England. Like all others here, i am also going to take my english test soon. To all of us who are going to take the said test, goodluck and we can make it.:Jump: cheers :)

Terpe
12th February 2012, 16:47
Hello to all the members of this friendly forum. I am a newbie here and i find this forum very informative and the members are very friendly as well. Let me introduce a bit of myself :) I am a filipina who is happily married for four months now to a bloke from Cheshire,England. Like all others here, i am also going to take my english test soon. To all of us who are going to take the said test, goodluck and we can make it. :Jump: cheers :)

Hi gladz, welcome here to the forum.
Wishing you all the best of good luck for your English test.
Which test are you considering to take?

grahamw48
12th February 2012, 17:09
Hi gladz, and :welcomex:

I've been to Olongapo/Subic (Baloy Beach) many times for holidays from our place in Angeles. My kids liked it there. :)

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/7797/negs6004.jpg

Arthur Little
12th February 2012, 17:36
Hello to all the members of this friendly forum. I am a newbie here and i find this forum very informative and the members are very friendly as well. Let me introduce a bit of myself. :) I am a filipina who is happily married for four months now to a bloke from Cheshire, England. Like all others here, i am also going to take my english test soon.

:meet-1: ... glad(z) you've joined us; :welcomex: here, and all the best with your test(s).

Arthur Little
12th February 2012, 17:53
To all of us who are going to take the said test, goodluck and we can make it. :Jump: cheers :)

:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... HEAR, HEAR!

CAT
12th February 2012, 18:56
:Hellooo:Gladz..Welcome here in forum:Jump:

stevewool
12th February 2012, 20:56
hello there and welcome too:)

tone
12th February 2012, 23:39
:Hellooo:
Sounds like you already live here using the term 'bloke'!

Good luck with the application :)

Tone

imagine
12th February 2012, 23:56
Welcome to the forum Gladz..

this ,,,bloke,,,, thinks you will sail through the english test,:xxgrinning--00xx3:

reading your introduction i'd swear your english, :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Marie
13th February 2012, 01:07
hello....welcome and good luck to your English test...where do you plan to take it...I can recommend HOPKINS INTERNATIONAL in Buendia ....just a few steps away from the MRT station....

bigmarco
13th February 2012, 03:21
Hi Gladz and welcome aboard :Hellooo:

aryM
13th February 2012, 10:24
Hello Gladz :Wave: welcome here! and good luck on your English Test :Hellooo:

gladz
13th February 2012, 10:49
Hi Marie,nice to meet you here.I am going to book an exam at hopkins as i find their passing scores for spouses/partners good enough.And when i was reading forums here,it was a nice experience for those who took the test.Are you done with your english test marie?:)

gladz
13th February 2012, 10:51
Thanks imagine for the compliment.:)

gladz
13th February 2012, 11:39
Hi gladz, and :welcomex:

I've been to Olongapo/Subic (Baloy Beach) many times for holidays from our place in Angeles. My kids liked it there. :)

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/7797/negs6004.jpg

Hi.Me and my husband stayed in baloy as well when he first came here.We used to have our brekkie at johan's and my husband enjoyed his english brekkie there.Nice and very relaxing place.:)glad your kids liked it :Jump:there:Jump::Jump:

gladz
13th February 2012, 11:42
Hi gladz, welcome here to the forum.
Wishing you all the best of good luck for your English test.
Which test are you considering to take?

Hi Terpe.I am going to take my english test at hopkins next month.Thanks for welcoming me here at this forum:Jump:

gladz
13th February 2012, 11:47
:Hellooo:
Sounds like you already live here using the term 'bloke'!

Good luck with the application :)

Tone

Hi Tone.I have never lived there yet,but hopefully someday soon:) .I came to know the word bloke when i was trying to compare american english from british english,then heard it from my husband.I am learning british slang so i can cope up when i move there.:):Jump:

lykayu01
14th February 2012, 13:16
goodluck Gladz!!! :)
:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
HOPKINS is a good one took my english exam there also !!! ;'):xxgrinning--00xx3:

lastlid
14th February 2012, 14:00
I came to know the word bloke when i was trying to compare american english from british english,then heard it from my husband.I am learning british slang so i can cope up when i move there.:):Jump:

Thats good as my wife has been here 4 months and she still talks about fawcettes and sidewalks and elevators etc

I think you will find the English tests a doddle, a piece of cake, a walk in the park......

Eyes O'Donnell
14th February 2012, 14:08
Hi Gladz :) welcome and good luck for your English test. I know you can make it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Marie
14th February 2012, 14:34
Yes Gladz..took it from HOPKINS....you don't need to attend a review or seminar ...just be attentive sa hearing portion ...good luck

gladz
14th February 2012, 15:02
Thats good as my wife has been here 4 months and she still talks about fawcettes and sidewalks and elevators etc

I think you will find the English tests a doddle, a piece of cake, a walk in the park......

Hi.Thanks for the compliment.:):)

gladz
14th February 2012, 15:09

It takes a while to learn lastlid:),i reckon your wife will get along.:):)

gladz
14th February 2012, 15:14
Yes Gladz..took it from HOPKINS....you don't need to attend a review or seminar ...just be attentive sa hearing portion ...good luck

Thanks marie for the piece of advice.:)