PDA

View Full Version : Question Time

tone
16th February 2012, 23:40
John Prescott on should be fun!

Arthur Little
17th February 2012, 00:22
John Prescott on should be fun!

:iagree: Prescott's facial expressions are a "joy to behold" ... but, after a while, the programme seemed to descend into a rabble - with the panelists all talking over each other - to the extent that I eventually found myself losing track of what was being discussed and switched off.

mickcant
17th February 2012, 08:16
:iagree: Prescott's facial expressions are a "joy to behold" ... but, after a while, the programme seemed to descend into a rabble - with the panelists all talking over each other - to the extent that I eventually found myself losing track of what was being discussed and switched off.

Arthur, does that mean you went to bed early though:doh
Mick.:)

Arthur Little
17th February 2012, 11:47
Arthur, does that mean you went to bed early though:doh
Mick.:)

Alas, no, Mick :NoNo: ... it just gave me another chance to get back to my favourite pastime.

Dedworth
17th February 2012, 12:04
I'll have to restrain myself once again from putting my boot through the screen. Did anyone pick up on the recent news that serial trough feeder 2 Shags is putting himself up for Humberside police commissioner - not sure what obscene salary comes with the position but no doubt his greedy snout will be twitching at the thought of the fat expense account

Arthur Little
17th February 2012, 12:54
Did anyone pick up on the recent news that serial trough feeder 2 Shags is putting himself up for Humberside police commissioner -

- yes ... I did. And, frankly :anerikke: I'm dumbfounded to think the powers that be would even CONSIDER a man of over 70!

joebloggs
17th February 2012, 14:07
- yes ... I did. And, frankly :anerikke: I'm dumbfounded to think the powers that be would even CONSIDER a man of over 70!

he probably needs to keep working to pay for his jags :rolleyes:

he should be forced to retire ... to Berkshire :D

Dedworth
17th February 2012, 14:32
Watch it Joe :NoNo:

tone
17th February 2012, 17:55
I'll have to restrain myself once again from putting my boot through the screen. Did anyone pick up on the recent news that serial trough feeder 2 Shags is putting himself up for Humberside police commissioner

Yeah I spat my tea out when it was announced - but then a couple of people hit back saying how could someone like him run for this?
I would doubt he would be voted in but strange things do happen in this country!

Aside that Prescott is quite an entertaining guy if not the second most annnoying (ok 3rd after Cherrie Blair) hangover from the last government!

Dedworth
17th February 2012, 19:12
It baffles me why the electorate of Hull voted for the pig ignorant buffoon in election after election - sums them up really I guess.

A old friend of mines Dad was born and schooled there, said he couldn't leave the place soon enough - flew jets in the Navy and retired as a senior BA Captain