PDA

View Full Version : Fly in a Silver bird heading towards to UK

Ann1984
24th February 2012, 06:57
Today, I am thinking? on my mind? I could not believe " I fly on a silver bird heading towards to UK soon. I could not believe it will be happen, coz i not wish to go to other countries. what i ask to our Almighty " Someday He give me a man who i stay for the rest of my life and Be with him every moment". It seems i destined a man where living miles away from me. hehe

I met Stephen on a Dating site. I do, many dating sites before, but not had lucky. there's a Dating site pop out on my screen, it was an advertisement of the other site. I give a prayer, before i registered i ask, " God i hope on this site there is a man who say to me Hello, and He is the one i am looking for." After registered, in the next morning i open and i read a New Message from Stephen Norvill. I was Happy and very pleased that moment. coz finally someone will say to me Hello.

I don't had Bf's for over 3 years until i met my Stephen. coz i believe God has a right man to prepare for me. i only praying each night and ask again to God " Our Almighty Father i only need one man in my life, if he met me in person. I wish he is my destiny. I don't need a wealthy man all i wanted is man who could real love me and could take care of me when i am ill and accept my daughter".

We chatted for 8 months and after met finally, they had a special love sparkling to each other. When we had together for 21 days. I am very happy, A happiness could not explain. He is very special in my life. I am very blessed and very lucky. God give me a loving, loyal, and caring man, and a very understanding person. I Love You So Much Darling.

Now, My Darling leaving on my country on November 2011. Soon this coming March 28, 2012. I fly in a silver bird heading towards to UK.
We planned already we made a Celebration. :heartshape1::lovecouple:

I know with in my heart. I be happy with him. We always put God a center for us and this leads for a happiness ending. i now started packing my things to bring in UK.:)

Anna

malchard888
24th February 2012, 09:47
best wishes Anna for joining the growing number of filipinas who have travelled here for a new life with the man of their dreams
malcolm:)

Ann1984
24th February 2012, 10:30
Thank you very much Malcolm:)

imagine
24th February 2012, 10:40
thats very nice reading pass me a tissue my eyes might leak :bigcry:

very pleased for you, its always nice to hear good news , god bless and i wish you both a wonderful happy future :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

ride that silver bird :airline:

mickcant
24th February 2012, 10:44
All the very best Ann and Stephen for your life together:heartshape1:
A true love makes life worthwile:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:)

Ann1984
24th February 2012, 10:47
@ imagine - i had many tissues here for you, you can choose what you like small or big tissue:D and by the way thank you so much. i will ride the silver bird soon. :)

Ann1984
24th February 2012, 10:48
All the very best Ann and Stephen for your life together:heartshape1:
A true love makes life worthwile:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:)

Thank you Mick. this is my only dream.:)

imagine
24th February 2012, 10:49
@ imagine - i had many tissues here for you, you can choose what you like small or big tissue:D and by the way thank you so much. i will ride the silver bird soon. :)

a kitchen paper roll might do :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ann1984
24th February 2012, 10:53
Hehehe.. funny:D.. ok catch.

tone
24th February 2012, 12:08
Good luck with your migration to the UK Anna :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aronbabev
24th February 2012, 12:13
God bless ann..and have a wonderful trip..Hope you enjoy your vacation with your Stephen...Gotchaa!!!:Jump::Jump::D

gladz
24th February 2012, 12:21
an answered prayer Ann.Goodluck to a new chapter in your life.Remember,there is no happiness like togetherness.All the best.:heartshape1:

Ann1984
24th February 2012, 12:29
@ tone - Thank you we are both now excited:)
@ Nora - Hehehe.. of course we will be happy.:D
@ gladz - Yes, it was answered. :) thank you for the nice post. gladz.:)

Terpe
24th February 2012, 13:17
Today, I am thinking? on my mind? I could not believe " I fly on a silver bird heading towards to UK soon. I could not believe it will be happen, coz i not wish to go to other countries. what i ask to our Almighty " Someday He give me a man who i stay for the rest of my life and Be with him every moment". It seems i destined a man where living miles away from me. hehe

I met Stephen on a Dating site. I do, many dating sites before, but not had lucky. there's a Dating site pop out on my screen, it was an advertisement of the other site. I give a prayer, before i registered i ask, " God i hope on this site there is a man who say to me Hello, and He is the one i am looking for." After registered, in the next morning i open and i read a New Message from Stephen Norvill. I was Happy and very pleased that moment. coz finally someone will say to me Hello.

I don't had Bf's for over 3 years until i met my Stephen. coz i believe God has a right man to prepare for me. i only praying each night and ask again to God " Our Almighty Father i only need one man in my life, if he met me in person. I wish he is my destiny. I don't need a wealthy man all i wanted is man who could real love me and could take care of me when i am ill and accept my daughter".

We chatted for 8 months and after met finally, they had a special love sparkling to each other. When we had together for 21 days. I am very happy, A happiness could not explain. He is very special in my life. I am very blessed and very lucky. God give me a loving, loyal, and caring man, and a very understanding person. I Love You So Much Darling.

Now, My Darling leaving on my country on November 2011. Soon this coming March 28, 2012. I fly in a silver bird heading towards to UK.
We planned already we made a Celebration. :heartshape1::lovecouple:

I know with in my heart. I be happy with him. We always put God a center for us and this leads for a happiness ending. i now started packing my things to bring in UK.:)

Anna

That's a very heartwarming, positive and romantic story :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I enjoyed reading that. Thanks.

Arthur Little
24th February 2012, 14:38
That's a very heartwarming, positive and romantic story :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I enjoyed reading that. Thanks.

:iagree: ... what a lovely read! :thankyou:, Anna :) ... and all the very best to you and Stephen. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

juvyjones28
24th February 2012, 14:55
:meet-1: Bon voyage ate! Have a safe trip and May the GOD bless you always! Enjoy your stay in UK and don't forget to bring warm clothes :D:freezin: :Wave:

Stephen550
25th February 2012, 03:47
Thank you all for your kind words, my darling will be staying with me for 5 months 2 weeks, so happy,,,,,,, yes I have warned her many times about our climate, I think it will be a shock for her.

BE HAPPY, LIVE THE DREAM,

Terpe
25th February 2012, 09:32
Thank you all for your kind words, my darling will be staying with me for 5 months 2 weeks, so happy,,,,,,, yes I have warned her many times about our climate, I think it will be a shock for her.

She'll be here during the best time of year IMO
I love April, May and June. Everything is growing green and fresh.
Even though it may not be hot I love those typical balmy English days. They're the ones I used to miss so much when I lived abroad.

South-east boy
27th February 2012, 13:15
Great news for you both! Like Terpe says, she'll be here during some of the best months and see Spring when all the trees, plants and flowers come alive! Hope you have a great time together here in the UK!

Ann1984
27th February 2012, 13:30
Great news for you both! Like Terpe says, she'll be here during some of the best months and see Spring when all the trees, plants and flowers come alive! Hope you have a great time together here in the UK!

Thank you, good to see new places and beautiful surroundings, its very adventurous for me, this is my next chapter of my life. a new challenge. together with my Darling, hehe:)

lastlid
27th February 2012, 13:34

It is a shock initially. But my wife got used to it in about a month or so. She has adapted to the climate amazingly well.

Ann1984
27th February 2012, 13:44
Wow Lastlid that is a good news for your wife, she never been sick there? cause of weather?:)

bruce
27th February 2012, 15:41
wow,, i made the river banks burst with my tears while reading your post! :bigcry: :laugher: congratulations Ann!

Ann1984
27th February 2012, 15:44
Hi Bruce thank you for reading, i have a tissue for you:)

Eyes O'Donnell
2nd March 2012, 10:50
an answered prayer Ann.Goodluck to a new chapter in your life.Remember,there is no happiness like togetherness.All the best.:heartshape1:

:iagree: :):xxgrinning--00xx3: God is really good and :68711_thanx: for that great story :):xxgrinning--00xx3: From this moment another chapter of your life has begun. ... Ann good luck! :)

lastlid
2nd March 2012, 10:57
Wow Lastlid that is a good news for your wife, she never been sick there? cause of weather?:)
I think just once she had what we call a "cold" but it lasted for just 2 or 3 days. She has been here 5 months now and has been very well. She still has a tendency to want to leave the apartment as if she is in Boracay but I have to keep reminding her to wear more clothing. One thing she does do is dry her hair thoroughly before she goes out (she has very long hair) as wet hair is a sure way to get a cold in winter here.

Dry skin was a problem at first, but we found out (from the forum here) for her to moisturise daily and that has worked.

Ann1984
2nd March 2012, 16:47
:iagree: :):xxgrinning--00xx3: God is really good and :68711_thanx: for that great story :):xxgrinning--00xx3: From this moment another chapter of your life has begun. ... Ann good luck! :)

Yes Eyes, GOD is so good all the time. and thank you, i am very pleased eyes, for your very kind words.:)

Ann1984
2nd March 2012, 16:52
I think just once she had what we call a "cold" but it lasted for just 2 or 3 days. She has been here 5 months now and has been very well. She still has a tendency to want to leave the apartment as if she is in Boracay but I have to keep reminding her to wear more clothing. One thing she does do is dry her hair thoroughly before she goes out (she has very long hair) as wet hair is a sure way to get a cold in winter here.

Dry skin was a problem at first, but we found out (from the forum here) for her to moisturise daily and that has worked.

Hello lastlid, for sure i will not cut my long hair also, it helps me to fighting the colds. hair stay dry for me.:icon_lol::D and i will not forget my RUB ointment this is herbal ointment very nice, my darling always warned me.:icon_lol: the weather.:D
yes i used Nivea lotion good for skin and moisturized the dry skin.:D

lastlid
2nd March 2012, 17:16
Hello lastlid, for sure i will not cut my long hair also, it helps me to fighting the colds. hair stay dry for me.:icon_lol::D and i will not forget my RUB ointment this is herbal ointment very nice, my darling always warned me.:icon_lol: the weather.:D
yes i used Nivea lotion good for skin and moisturized the dry skin.:D

Get him to buy you a warm jacket and some furry boots etc as soon as the plane lands. Dont tell him I told you that. :icon_lol:

You can see in our pic, just, my wife is in a red scarf. Get one of them too.

grahamw48
2nd March 2012, 17:55
May I add my best wishes for you both. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmarco
3rd March 2012, 05:35
Lovely story Ann and may I wish you and your love continued health and happiness:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann1984
3rd March 2012, 06:37
Thank You Marco:)

fluentlee
12th March 2012, 03:00
Hi Ann, I got your message on my profile, I will definitely add you, and maybe while you're passing time in the UK, we can chat a bit, and you can tell me all about your vacation there.

As you already know, I'll be taking the same route, and will apply for a visitors visa this year, around August or September. So, I don't think we'll actually get to see each other in the UK this year, but if you go back next year, then we definitely will...coz I'll be living in DEVON as well! My fiance is from Devon and he wants me to check out the place and see it for myself, and at the same time, get to know each other more.

Maybe in the future when we're both married to our significant others, we can meet in Devon, and hang out. My fiance's name is Steve, quite close to your Stephen (but don't worry, they're different guys haha), so keep me posted and I will definitely chat with you soon on YM =)

Lee

Ann1984
12th March 2012, 13:40
Hehehe sounds funny eh!, my partner on there town, he called also Steve:icon_lol:.. sure:xxgrinning--00xx3: i be back next year Lee, Devon is a tourist location, its very nice place. my darling had boats, we can tour in dartmouth and cornwall.. ssoon when you are in Devon also. hehehe. Where part in Devon Steve living?:)

You had a good plan Lee and Steve, visit visa i think, its much easier for you and not complicated, since you are now her fiancee.im sure got visa in the future.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you so much, i will looking forward to chat with you on YM.

Anna

Stuart
14th March 2012, 12:37
What a lovely post. I'm meeting my Lady in Cebu very soon. I hope then I will have a simular story to post!!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3: Best Wishes.........;)

Ann1984
14th March 2012, 12:46
:) Yes a lovely post indeed!! thank you Stuart!!! :)

Anyway.. good luck to you as well :)

fluentlee
14th March 2012, 13:19
Hehehe sounds funny eh!, my partner on there town, he called also Steve:icon_lol:.. sure:xxgrinning--00xx3: i be back next year Lee, Devon is a tourist location, its very nice place. my darling had boats, we can tour in dartmouth and cornwall.. ssoon when you are in Devon also. hehehe. Where part in Devon Steve living?:)

You had a good plan Lee and Steve, visit visa i think, its much easier for you and not complicated, since you are now her fiancee.im sure got visa in the future.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you so much, i will looking forward to chat with you on YM.

Anna

Wow that would be confusing, 2 Steves! Hehe, yea Devon seems like a nice place to live in, and I researched a bit about it and my fiance showed me a few pictures of it, and it certainly does look lovely. My Steve lives in Paignton, near a beach...I plan to visit from November-March, then if all goes well, he will come back with me and we'll get married around April.

We would love to hang out with you guys in the future, I'm glad there's someone on here from Devon, that way I won't feel too lonely in England. Do you plan to work in the U.K? Or just be a housewife? What's your plan?

I already added you on YM by the way =D Can't wait to chat with you!

Lee

Ann1984
14th March 2012, 13:27
Lee Paignton is very closer in Kingwear, i be home in kingswear soon. i think only 5 minutes in a bus, is our distance :D

fluentlee
15th March 2012, 00:14
Lee Paignton is very closer in Kingwear, i be home in kingswear soon. i think only 5 minutes in a bus, is our distance :D

OMG! I'm so happy we'll be living near each other! Weee! And we're also around the same age! AWESOME! We're gonna get a long great, I feel it already =D

Don't forget to take picture while you're there!

Lee

Ann1984
15th March 2012, 03:23
Yes of course:D we be enjoy together all couples and same name steve also, hehehe :) see you on boat soon hehehe. i want to met you my steve.:D

fluentlee
6th April 2012, 10:56
Ann, you haven't posted on this thread in a while. I know for a fact that you're already in the U.K because we chatted not so long ago.

So any updates?

Lee