PDA

View Full Version : Please i beg you help me translate this

nano nandez
1st March 2012, 00:09
Hello,

I sorry I am not familiar with my native language and found this in my love ones phone.

*ztah girl??

*wer ka na work???

*hnd nyo akoh cnama daya muh ah ate mhay daya muh di muh akoh cnama hehehehe tampo modee?

*cge pg umuwi xa ulit sama ka

*hehehe kailan aman un ah ate mhay bf muh ba un?

* maybe next year

* weh hehehe daya aman nuh bf muh ba un ah ate mhay?

I know some of it is short english like bf I this is boyfriend.

I need serious answers please.:bigcry:

juvyjones28
1st March 2012, 00:20
*How are you girl?
*Where do you work now?
*You didn't take me with you, you're so unfair ate mhay. hehehe sulking mode?
*Ok, when he get back again, come with us.
*hehehe, and when will be that ate mhay? Is he your bf?
*maybe, next year
*weh, you're so unfair, is he really your bf now ate mhay?

They used slang Tagalog words with weird spelling, no wonder you can't understand it. hope this helps.

imagine
1st March 2012, 01:16
hi nano, welcome to this friendly forum,

seems maybe you dont trust your loved one,, checking her phone,?

trust is important, isnt checking her phone a bit like rumaging through her handag while shes not looking.

perhaps something has stirred you to feel suspicious i dont know but

going by the translation you have been given, it looks quite innocent, obviously someone she hasnt seen for a while ie asking where she work now,,,, she tells of you ,invites her friend to come with you both by the looks of it, friend could be male or female ?,

dont worry relax, no relationship will work without trust, when the times right you should talk with her about it if it troubles you , dont sweat in silence, good luck to you with this :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
1st March 2012, 01:28
Sometimes we feel insecure for good reason, but nevertheless, so sad when trust is gone.

Checking the ex's email (and having it translated) confirmed that she had been cheating on me.

Heartbreaking at the time.:cwm3:

Ann1984
1st March 2012, 01:38
Trust is a Key to a every relationship, and the following are some of the reasons why trust so important.

1.Because without trust you would not be able to have confidence to share your feelings, emotions, and self with someone else. Trust means to believe. When you extend your trust to someone, it means that you have no doubt in your mind about the honesty, integrity and credibility of the other person.
2.The second reason trust is so important is that no relationship can survive without trust. As soon as the trust breaks, the relationship breaks. This can be seen time and again. Cheating is a break in trust, lying is a break in trust, any break in trust creates problems and eventual dissolution of the relationship, especially if that trust is not restored.
3.The third reason is that trust is the foundation on which a relationship is built. If you don't trust a person, how can you love them? Without trust no one would extend their heart in love, after all, what if someone took advantage of you?
4.Trust initially is how a relationships starts, and it is through the development of trust that relationships grow.

grahamw48
1st March 2012, 02:05
Wise words Ann, and so true. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
1st March 2012, 02:20
unless she has already done something to break your trust, in which case i can understand and sympathise, ,

im not judging you nano,im sure you must have had reason, but if trust has gone your relationship wont hold you together,

theres always good friends on here willing to listen if you wish to talk about anything if it helps,

very well put Ann, nicely worded . :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
1st March 2012, 02:27
Trust is a Key to a every relationship, and the following are some of the reasons why trust so important.

1.Because without trust you would not be able to have confidence to share your feelings, emotions, and self with someone else. Trust means to believe. When you extend your trust to someone, it means that you have no doubt in your mind about the honesty, integrity and credibility of the other person.
2.The second reason trust is so important is that no relationship can survive without trust. As soon as the trust breaks, the relationship breaks. This can be seen time and again. Cheating is a break in trust, lying is a break in trust, any break in trust creates problems and eventual dissolution of the relationship, especially if that trust is not restored.
3.The third reason is that trust is the foundation on which a relationship is built. If you don't trust a person, how can you love them? Without trust no one would extend their heart in love, after all, what if someone took advantage of you?
4.Trust initially is how a relationships starts, and it is through the development of trust that relationships grow.

Ann, thats got to be 3 star english pass with honours :icon_win:

nano nandez
1st March 2012, 03:06
Trust is gone. Thank you all. Sad broken and hopeless. Praying to the Lord to give me strength.

imagine
1st March 2012, 22:07
heart to heart talk to each other,open and honest , wish you luck, god bless

jamesibasco
7th March 2012, 01:24
This is funny, :Cuckoo:

grahamw48
7th March 2012, 01:29
Yes...hilarious. :rolleyes:

fluentlee
7th March 2012, 02:49
Aww what happened? The text messages seemed quite innocent. The sender even called her "Ate Mhay" and "Ate" is used to show signs of respect especially to someone older than you.

Always sad to hear love stories come to an end :(

Lee