PDA

View Full Version : Fun Facts about LEE =)

fluentlee
5th March 2012, 03:12
My name is Lee, short for Rylie (yey for unisex names!)
I'm 28 years old
I'm a Filipina who just recently got engaged to a wonderful Englishman from Devon.
I'm an ESL teacher (I get paid to speak English to Asian businessmen everyday so they can practise their communication skills. Sometimes face to face, sometimes online. I get to do what I do best, and get paid for it. WIN-WIN situation right there!)
I've been teaching for almost 6 years now
I have an unexplainable attraction to British people (it could be the accent)
I'm PRO at air hockey (too bad they don't consider it as an actual sport)
I hate cockroaches with passion - especially flying ones
I can sound like a man when I want to (no joke, ask any of my friends, they practically beg me to stop whenever I do it hehe, scares the heck out of them)
I'm a BIG Elvis fan
My favorite cartoon character of all time is STITCH!
I'm a CAT PERSON
I have a cat named MING MING (I like to dress her up even though she hates it)
My fiance and I are also obsessed with PENGUINS!
I used to think BLOKE was a curse word ("you're such a bloke!")

NOTE: I'm quite new to the forums and I'm truly looking forward to making some friends here, and perhaps even meet some of you when I get to England. I have a lot of questions and would need all the help and support I can get.

God Bless this forums ^^

C",) Lee C",)

raynaputi
5th March 2012, 11:02
I hate cockroaches with passion - especially flying ones
I'm a CAT PERSON
I have a cat named MING MING

4 things we have in common! :omg: Actually I'm a dog person too..errr...well animal person coz I want most of them to be my pets..hehehe :D

Welcome to the forum! :Hellooo:

Ann1984
5th March 2012, 11:17
Hello Lee, where part in Devon your fiance living?? i be home in Devon soon in Kingswear.

Welcome here:)

Arthur Little
5th March 2012, 14:27

Ah ... our neighbour has a dog called 'Stitch'! :D

marikistin
5th March 2012, 17:02
hi lee!!!welcome to the friendly forum:)
i would like to have a job like yours lol...hope you can share how you do it...and by the way just ask away there are loads of helpful people here who could help you

marikistin
5th March 2012, 17:03
oops sorry, redundant

lastlid
5th March 2012, 17:07
Welcome. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:D I cannot help but wonder if you will have to take the English Language Test assuming you will be applying for a Spouse or Fiancee visa? :D

worthingmale
5th March 2012, 20:12
hello and welcome :)

bigmarco
5th March 2012, 20:59
Hi Lee and welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

mikey73
5th March 2012, 21:04
hi lee

:Hellooo:welcome to the forum:Hellooo:

stevie c
5th March 2012, 21:17
Hi Lee & a warm welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

What an interesting job you have like lastlid said would you still need to pass the english test when you relocate to the uk :Erm:

Iani
5th March 2012, 22:38
Devon's a nice part of the uk. There's a lot of countryside, people say ooarr a lot, get drunk on cider..........or is that Somerset.

fluentlee
6th March 2012, 03:20
Oh wow this is the post I thought got lost. How come I couldn't find it anymore? But hehe, thanks for the warm welcome ^^

Hello Lee, where part in Devon your fiance living?? i be home in Devon soon in Kingswear.

Welcome here:)

Paignton, are you anywhere near there? I'm still very geographically challenged, but it would be lovely to meet Filipinos when I get to the UK =)