PDA

View Full Version : How to apply for the FLR?

aprilmaejon
5th March 2012, 09:08
Hello friends, could anyone tell me what to do next after the wedding or shall I say, how can we apply for the FLR? What are the papers to be submitted?...
We're getting married on April and my fiancée visa will expire on June, is there enough time for us to apply for the my FLR?

Bluebirdjones
5th March 2012, 10:30
Search the various threads under FLR, and the form is available on the UKBA's website
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/flr/flrm

Yes, you do have time, as long as you submit the completed FLR form BEFORE your fiancee visa runs out.

Terpe
5th March 2012, 21:21
Hello friends, could anyone tell me what to do next after the wedding or shall I say, how can we apply for the FLR? What are the papers to be submitted?...
We're getting married on April and my fiancée visa will expire on June, is there enough time for us to apply for the my FLR?

Most people submit their FLR application right after their wedding.
However long it takes the Home Office to process your application will not affect your immigration status, which remains valid even if the visa expiry has passed.

May I suggest you follow the FLR form link that Bluebirdjones provided and print out the form. You will be able to see exactly the documents you need to include with your application.

Good luck

aprilmaejon
6th March 2012, 13:02
Thanks gUys... :-)