PDA

View Full Version : Report of Marriage

raynaputi
5th March 2012, 16:53
Can you post the Marriage Certificate/Report of Marriage to the Philippine Embassy in London? Or it should be submitted in person? :Erm:

milesaway1113
5th March 2012, 18:03
Hi rayna,

I did ours in person. At first, me and my husband went, but because of the queue we decided not to wait. We tried to call the embassy the next day to inquire if we could email/mail it, but all the numbers we tried to call was either busy and answering machine.

So i ended up going to the Phil embassy(anyway not doing anything). They asked me where is my husband and I said he is working. Upon arrival, get a number and wait for your number to be called. The queue is not bad. As long as you dont have any other appointments. The really key is to be PATIENT in waiting for your turn! :)

Im sure you can mail in Reporting a Birth, but im not sure in Marriage. You could try ringing them too. Who knows you are luckier to get hold of them. :)

ynwa
9th March 2012, 18:54
Heya rayna. I did mine by post.

raynaputi
9th March 2012, 19:00

Thanks ynwa! :Wave:

tone
9th March 2012, 23:09

Thanks! Question I was thinking about!

Was there a special address you have to send the form to?

Thanks
Tone

Marie
10th March 2012, 00:44
I have a question also about this marriage contract...do I need to register it in UK embassy here in Manila...am still here kasi eh...what do I need to do....do I need to have it red ribbon?

tone
10th March 2012, 13:33
The form is here:-
http://philembassy-uk.org/downloadable_forms.html

The requirements are at he bottom of the form.

Hope this helps.

Tone

alanmf1
10th March 2012, 17:50
!!!!! More Money More Forms!!!! :NoNo::doh

andy222
11th March 2012, 22:56
When do you have to do this?

ynwa
25th March 2012, 21:26
I just send it to their address in London.
I printed the Report of Marriage from their website. At the bottom of the form the requirements is written. I bought postal money order payable to Philippine embassy. Sent it through first class recorded and include a stamped envelope for my copy to be sent on my address.

raynaputi
25th March 2012, 21:31
I just send it to their address in London.
I printed the Report of Marriage from their website. At the bottom of the form the requirements is written. I bought postal money order payable to Philippine embassy. Sent it through first class recorded and include a stamped envelope for my copy to be sent on my address.

What copy should be sent back to you, if I may ask? :Erm:

ynwa
9th April 2012, 12:15
Original marriage certificate, photocopy of both passport and your copy of Report of Marriage.