PDA

View Full Version : Email from VFS

bigmarco
6th March 2012, 10:35
Hi Guys
My wife after almost 7 weeks waitimg has received the following 2 email from VFS.
Dear MARY GRACE,
Your processed visa application reference no.,,,,,,,,,,,,, dispatched to you via 2GO Aboitiz on 03/06/2012 Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
Dear MARY GRACE,
A decision on your Visa application reference number:,,,,,,,,,,,, has been made by the British Embassy. Your application has been received at the UK Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection.Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Not wishing to jump the gun but can we celebrate

juvyjones28
6th March 2012, 10:40
Yay!:Jump: atlast you heard from the embassy. here wishing you a very good news :D I'm sure its approved:xxgrinning--00xx3:

hope I will be next:cwm3:

Terpe
6th March 2012, 10:42

Better to wait until your wife has her passport.

I'm not being negative, but VFS has no idea about the visa decision. These are standard auto-generated messages about the process status. The Embassy will not inform VFS on visa decisions.

Fingers crossed now.

lastlid
6th March 2012, 10:48
Better to wait until your wife has her passport.

I'm not being negative, but VFS has no idea about the visa decision. These are standard auto-generated messages about the process status. The Embassy will not inform VFS on visa decisions.

Fingers crossed now.

Your processed visa application reference no.,,,,,,,,,,,,, dispatched to you via 2GO Aboitiz on 03/06/2012 Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

We had that same messages but never did get a message from the embassy itself (like Derby Princess) stating that our visa had been dispatched. We therefore had to wait till we got the parcel back from them and look into it......and of course the visa was in it, just no definite message from the embassy which just goes to show how hit or miss they can be when releasing visas and issuing notifications to their "customers".

I can only assume that there isn't a standard procedure for ECOs on notification to applicants when releasing visas or if there is then they don't all abide by it.

Ann1984
6th March 2012, 11:18
Hi Guys
My wife after almost 7 weeks waitimg has received the following 2 email from VFS.
Dear MARY GRACE,
Dear MARY GRACE,
A decision on your Visa application reference number:,,,,,,,,,,,, has been made by the British Embassy. Your application has been received at the UK Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection.Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Hello Marco, basing on the email from VFS. I cannot sure if is a Visa. you not recieved any messages from UKBA-Manila Visa Hub?

All i know UKBA will inform you if visa is dispatched shortly. or Congratulation you got Visa!:)

aprilmaejon
6th March 2012, 12:51
When I applied for my visa...I did not receive any of the VFS email or text update (since I booked for the VIP). It was frustrating really and I was so nervous that thu might not grant me the visa but fortunately, I was granted a visa for less than a month only.

Receiving an email from the VFS is not really a guarantee that a visa can be granted because the VFS itself doesnt have any idea of what is happening with the application...

But have faith...and be positive, it will come soon without you expecting it just like what happened to mine...

bigmarco
6th March 2012, 12:53
Thanks Guys
Champagne on Ice for a while longer then

lastlid
6th March 2012, 12:57
Thanks Guys
Yep, it seems that if it is a Spouse visa application then the odds are in your favour.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

GraceAdam
6th March 2012, 14:12
Hello Marco, basing on the email from VFS. I cannot sure if is a Visa. you not recieved any messages from UKBA-Manila Visa Hub?

All i know UKBA will inform you if visa is dispatched shortly. or Congratulation you got Visa!:)

Hi Ann,

Last friday (March 2) I got an email from UK Visa Application: UKBA Manila Visa Hub (Ref: xxxxxx)

Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub

This is an automated message. Please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered.

Do you think, I will surely have a visa? or I will wait and see my passport until I will get my docs/passport back to me? I track it online and it says that it will be delivered tomorrow (hopefully).

I hope all our sacrifices with this application will be over very very soon..

Terpe
6th March 2012, 14:17
Hi Ann,

Last friday (March 2) I got an email from UK Visa Application: UKBA Manila Visa Hub (Ref: xxxxxx)

Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub

This is an automated message. Please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered.

Do you think, I will surely have a visa? or I will wait and see my passport until I will get my docs/passport back to me? I track it online and it says that it will be delivered tomorrow (hopefully).

Your message is from the UKBA. They made the decision on your application.
It's clearly stated in the message "Your visa will be despatched shortly".

It means you have been granted your visa and it will be sent soon.

Messages from VFS never give any indication about visa status only process status.

So you can both celebrate.:Jump:

Well done and congratulations :Jump:

lastlid
6th March 2012, 14:22
Hi Ann,

Looks good! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

GraceAdam
6th March 2012, 14:31
Your message is from the UKBA. They made the decision on your application.
It's clearly stated in the message "Your visa will be despatched shortly".

It means you have been granted your visa and it will be sent soon.

Messages from VFS never give any indication about visa status only process status.

So you can both celebrate.:Jump:

Well done and congratulations :Jump:

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh THANK YOU SO MUCH TERPE :D

Once I will get my docs and passport back to me. (soon) I will surely share here on what are the things I've/We've been through when we processed my fiance visa application.

Thank you so much for everyone here who helped us with our concern. Our road was so rough when we processed our application but I'm glad it's over and we made it! :)

God bless us all xxxxxxx

lastlid
6th March 2012, 14:35
Once I will get my docs and passport back to me. (soon) I will surely share here on what are the things I've/We've been through when we processed my fiance visa application.

Title : To Hell and Back (by GraceAdam) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

With a long chapter on Theodolite....

Ann1984
6th March 2012, 14:46
Hi Ann,

Congratulations Grace and Adam:)

It's A BIG YES!! You Got Visa!! Dance with JOY!!:D:REDancedancer08:

GraceAdam
6th March 2012, 22:01
Title : To Hell and Back (by GraceAdam) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

With a long chapter on Theodolite....

LOL absolutely right Lastlid! It was a nightmare. errrrrrrrrrrrrr:bigcry: They let us waited for 48 years! When I took my second exam at Pearson (PTA) the result was very quick (1 day release) but with them 6 months and counting...I'm glad we will not deal with them anymore...

GraceAdam
6th March 2012, 22:02
Congratulations Grace and Adam:)

It's A BIG YES!! You Got Visa!! Dance with JOY!!:D:REDancedancer08:

YAYYYY!! :D thank you so much ate Ann :D

bigmarco
7th March 2012, 01:32
Yes Grace Adam congratulations to you both :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Lyresh
7th March 2012, 02:35
Grace and Adam ... Congratulations! God Bless you both :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
8th March 2012, 01:46

Och ... I've popped the cork already, Marco - because I'm fairly certain it'll be a POSITIVE result - Cheers! :Wine:

Arthur Little
8th March 2012, 01:56
Grace & Adam ... at lo~ong last, you can relax and open your bottle! :)

Again, Cheers! :Wine:

bigmarco
8th March 2012, 04:11
Thanks Arthur I hope your right and cheers :Beer:

melovesengland
18th May 2012, 07:19
Thanks Arthur I hope your right and cheers :Beer:

Hi bigmarco,

I just want to ask what was the result of your wife's application when she receive the email above?

bigmarco
18th May 2012, 13:03
Hi bigmarco,

I just want to ask what was the result of your wife's application when she receive the email above?

Hi She was refused unfortunately and we are in the process of appealing

melovesengland
18th May 2012, 14:58
Hi She was refused unfortunately and we are in the process of appealing

I hope she will get her visa soon. It is such a pain in the .... (sorry for the word). :icon_sorry:

Arthur Little
18th May 2012, 15:59
I hope she will get her visa soon. It is such a pain in the .... (sorry for the word). :icon_sorry:

So do I! :rolleyes: And :please: DON'T be sorry for the [unmentioned] word :nono-1-1: ... this whole visa malarkey (just to be with the person we :luv13:) really IS a HUGE - and expensive - pain in the :butthead:

melovesengland
18th May 2012, 16:20
So do I! :rolleyes: And :please: DON'T be sorry for the [unmentioned] word :nono-1-1: ... this whole visa malarkey (just to be with the person we :luv13:) really IS a HUGE - and expensive - pain in the :butthead:

I do agree! Its unfair much really because I have seen a program in the telly when I was in the UK last year about illegal immigrants (pakis and indians) got caught by the border agency working and living in the UK. The agency cant even afford to remove them out of the country. Too soft on them illegals but giving BURDEN to people who wants to be legal. Grrrrr!!! :furious3:

Arthur Little
18th May 2012, 17:16
Too soft on them illegals but giving BURDEN to people who wants to be legal. Grrrrr!!! :furious3:

And I'm in full agreement with this statement. :yeahthat: Not only Indians, Pakistanis and other assorted non-Europeans ... but thousands of Eastern Europeans who, unlike most Filipinos, either can't understand - or have no intention of learning - a word of English, yet cannot be deported as long as :Britain: remains part of the EU. :cwm23:

melovesengland
18th May 2012, 17:31
Indeed! I once went to Peterborough with my fiance to do some little wander and shopping, when it comes to buying me stuffs he always let me face the till so I can practice me self on facing people and don't get shy or intimidated. I never knew that the lady in the till in Newlook was a POLISH, took ages before I got out of the shop cos she couldn't understand what I'm saying. Anyway, charge to experience eh? :)

bigmarco
18th May 2012, 23:40

Thanks alot and your right its a pain in the :action-smiley-081:. Frustrating times but we are both remaining positive. As far as I'm concerned they and their silly ECO's are merely delaying the inevitable.