PDA

View Full Version : Graham crakers??

Moy
8th March 2012, 21:52
here in the UK anyone knows where to get graham crackers?? or where we able to buy?? i know digestive biscuit could be alternative but i still prefer the said biscuit..ive try e bay:rolleyes: but omg:yikes: so expensive:cwm23::cwm24::doh:doh its from US anyway:angry:..

Moy
8th March 2012, 21:53
graham crackers i mean..:D

grahamw48
8th March 2012, 21:54
Sorry....thought you were asking for opinions. :icon_lol: http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/8779/runningawaysmiley0ygqa7.gif

stevewool
8th March 2012, 21:54
at first Moy i thought you was saying graham is crackers:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

grahamw48
8th March 2012, 21:56
:Erm:

juvyjones28
8th March 2012, 22:01
Try any Asian/Filipino shop ate moy. I know some pinoy shops in London who sell Graham crackers. much cheaper than ebay.

stevie c
8th March 2012, 22:05
I love skyflakes i could eat a packet in no time :D

lastlid
8th March 2012, 22:08
We can get them in IOM :) When I looked for them a few months back. Dont know if they have them now. Would have to check at the weekend.

Moy
8th March 2012, 22:10

yep skyflakes for this dessert:icon_lol: would you mine if i ask where is your brain :laugher::icon_lol::yikes:! jokes1!

peace stevie c:D
i need graham crackers not skyflakes and not definately not you graham:Rasp::icon_lol:

http://www.andicakes.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/No-bake-cheesecake-slice.jpg

Moy
8th March 2012, 22:10
Try any Asian/Filipino shop ate moy. I know some pinoy shops in London who sell Graham crackers. much cheaper than ebay.

ate juv..maybe you could order one fro me in case hehehe:icon_lol::D

Moy
8th March 2012, 22:11
at first Moy i thought you was saying graham is crackers:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

well whatever stevewool..:icon_lol: you look graham anyway hehehe:D

Moy
8th March 2012, 22:12
Sorry....thought you were asking for opinions. :icon_lol: http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/8779/runningawaysmiley0ygqa7.gif

hiya friend..i dont need opinion i need action:crazy::icon_lol::Rasp::D

rusty
8th March 2012, 22:14
75p from pinoy mini mall (postage extra)

http://www.pinoyminimall.co.uk/magento/index.php/groceries/biscuits/graham-crackers-choco-biscuits.html

Moy
8th March 2012, 22:15
We can get them in IOM :) When I looked for them a few months back. Dont know if they have them now. Would have to check at the weekend.

maybe you could lend me instead lastid :icon_lol::D just pm me:icon_lol::D but im serious:rolleyes::Wave:

Terpe
8th March 2012, 22:17
Graham crakers??

I thought that was a question:Erm:
:D

Terpe
8th March 2012, 22:21
I'm just now having a small snack of 'Sunflower Crackers' Chicken Flavour.

Quite nice actually. Much better than chicken crisps anyway.

The box states:-
Manufactured by Croley Foods MFG.Corp
Novaliches, Quezon City

grahamw48
8th March 2012, 22:28

. :D
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/2963/8312.jpg

Moy
8th March 2012, 22:36
Graham crakers??

I thought that was a question:Erm:

WHATever..:D a question..a sentence a phrase at least i explain:icon_lol: to why:Rasp:

Moy
8th March 2012, 22:37
75p from pinoy mini mall (postage extra)

http://www.pinoyminimall.co.uk/magento/index.php/groceries/biscuits/graham-crackers-choco-biscuits.html
thanks rusty:xxgrinning--00xx3:

juvyjones28
8th March 2012, 22:39
ate juv..maybe you could order one fro me in case hehehe:icon_lol::D

hehehe ate moy I am still in the Philippines, I could bring you some if you want if you live nearby:D or you could try to order from here:

http://mmsarisari.co.uk/what_we_sell#products

or from the link rusty gave you. ;)

ate moy can you make some now pls? I really fancy it for dessert later.:D

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3557/3507092555_e28e776b9e.jpg

Terpe
8th March 2012, 22:39
WHATever..:D a question..a sentence a phrase at least i explain:icon_lol: to why:Rasp:

You're still my girl ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Gurl :rolleyes:

grahamw48
8th March 2012, 22:42
Excuse me !

My name is being bandied about is if I was some kind of tasty food item here. :ReadIt:

I have feelings. :bigcry:

Moy
8th March 2012, 23:16
Excuse me !

My name is being bandied about is if I was some kind of tasty food item here. :ReadIt:

I have feelings. :bigcry:

come on graham boy..you are still my secret --_):laugher::icon_lol::crazy::D as you know lolz

Moy
8th March 2012, 23:17
You're still my girl ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Gurl :rolleyes:

Moy
8th March 2012, 23:18
hehehe ate moy I am still in the Philippines, I could bring you some if you want if you live nearby or you could try to order from here:

then maybe you can post it to me then..3rd class:yikes::icon_lol:

lastlid
10th March 2012, 16:27
Bought some honey flavoured ones today. A quid a pack. Do you still want them? I imagine they might fall apart in the post.....

lastlid
10th March 2012, 19:44
I only had Graham Crackers in Mango float before. Today I ate a couple "raw". They are just like Rich Tea biscuits and not so much like digestive biscuits.

grahamw48
10th March 2012, 20:10
Maybe my online gaming name should be 'Graham Crackers', because my son's online name IS 'Rich T Bizcuit'. :laugher:

lastlid
10th March 2012, 20:13
Maybe my online gaming name should be 'Graham Crackers', because my son's online name IS 'Rich T Bizcuit'. :laugher:

One might also use Garibaldi......

grahamw48
10th March 2012, 20:29
- or 'Ginger Nuts'...depending on...:icon_lol:

lastlid
10th March 2012, 20:41
- or 'Ginger Nuts'...depending on...:icon_lol:

Jamey Dodger if you were lucky at gaming...

lastlid
10th March 2012, 21:59
I just did a search on ebay for Graham Crackers and it came up with.....

RED SONJA #13 GRAHAM CRACKERS NUDE HAREM VARIANT LTD 1000 NM DYNAMITE ENT

and

DOCTOR WHO #1 GRAHAM CRACKERS PHOTO VARIANT COVER LTD 1000 IDW PUBLISHING DR

and

RED SONJA (2005 Dynamite) - SHE DEVIL WITH A SWORD #13 GRAHAM CRACKERS VARIANT

:omg:

lastlid
10th March 2012, 22:07
My attempt at introducing the wife to stewed apple. With carnation milk and Graham Crackers.

Terpe
10th March 2012, 22:15
My attempt at introducing the wife to stewed apple. With carnation milk and Graham Crackers.

Bet if you used condensed milk she'd love it.:hubbahubba:

Moy
10th March 2012, 23:06
Bought some honey flavoured ones today. A quid a pack. Do you still want them? I imagine they might fall apart in the post.....

i dont care..as ill crumble them anyway when it arrives to go with my no bake cheese cake base:D would you mine if i will owe you one lastid:yikes::D pls..:cwm3::D he he

lastlid
11th March 2012, 09:31
Okay. I will send. But wouldn't Rich Tea biscuiits do instead, they taste just the same and they are going to be crumbled anyway.....

lastlid
12th March 2012, 13:51
Okay. One pack of Graham Crackers are in the post. Give it a few days cos of the IOM factor.

The soutwest is great. I have visited Devon and Cornwall many times, but a good while back now. Always seems to be a few degrees warmer down there than elswhere in the UK.

Moy
12th March 2012, 15:05
Okay. One pack of Graham Crackers are in the post. Give it a few days cos of the IOM factor.

The soutwest is great. I have visited Devon and Cornwall many times, but a good while back now. Always seems to be a few degrees warmer down there than elswhere in the UK.

thanks lastid will kept my eye on it:D send you a pm:):Jump::Jump:

grahamw48
12th March 2012, 16:21
lol! What a great forum. :icon_lol:

lastlid
12th March 2012, 17:46
I might have not put the postcode on but the address is pretty clear. 1st class post so you should get them wednesday, hopefully. I used a Tesco's teabag box for a little protection.

Terpe
12th March 2012, 17:52
I might have not put the postcode on but the address is pretty clear. 1st class post so you should get them wednesday, hopefully. I used a Tesco's teabag box for a little protection.

If you have any spare banknotes or even IOM bullion, please can you post to me?
I'll pay all the postage costs:rolleyes:
Or I could collect personally :D

lastlid
12th March 2012, 17:54
If you have any spare banknotes or even IOM bullion, please can you post to me?
I'll pay all the postage costs:rolleyes:
Or I could collect personally :D

Terpe
12th March 2012, 17:55
BTW lastlid, I've been meaning to ask.
Does your new avatar of the earth with a golden image of Oz on the face have any special meaning?
Or just a change?

lastlid
12th March 2012, 18:01
BTW lastlid, I've been meaning to ask.
Does your new avatar of the earth with a golden image of Oz on the face have any special meaning?
Or just a change?

Not really. I was looking for a globe and couldn't quite find what I was looking for so gave up. It has the Philippines on, thats what swayed it.

I hope Moy gets the crackers. I normally post by Special Delivery or Recorded but the value of the contents is 99p so its by standard 1st Class post. Which is probably more expensive than they should be cos of IOM markup. A good example of IOM markup, we have a pound shop here where everything is £1.20. I kid you not....:icon_lol:

Terpe
12th March 2012, 18:18
...... A good example of IOM markup, we have a pound shop here where everything is £1.20. I kid you not....:icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

When I lived in Japan there were lots of Y99 yen shop (about 50p English in those days). They were quite big shops and well laid out. The range and the quality of godods was great.
I had a idea to start such a shop in England and even contacted the suppliers.
Unfortunately their minimum order level was much too high.

These shops in UK are probably the fastest growing in the retail sector.

Whoops! Off-topic again. :icon_sorry:

lastlid
12th March 2012, 18:39

When I lived in Japan there were lots of Y99 yen shop (about 50p English in those days). They were quite big shops and well laid out. The range and the quality of godods was great.

Yes. This particular pound shop that is in every high street in the UK, has expanded into ROI too.

lastlid
12th March 2012, 18:42

Got an iPad2 screen protector in there the other week for £1.20. About £15 anywhere else.

Terpe
12th March 2012, 18:46
Yes. This particular pound shop that is in every high street in the UK, has expanded into ROI too.

We have two Poundshops, a Poundland and 99p shop within less tha 10mins walk within the main town centre. Always full.
I don't know if they're all under the same ownership. They actually each sell different stuff. One of them sells branded medical and first aid stuff which is actually fantastic value when compared to the Boots shop just next door.

rusty
12th March 2012, 18:48

I remember shopping at these types of shops when I lived there. The 100 yen shop that after paying the sales tax (5%) you actually pay 105 yen :icon_lol:

Terpe
12th March 2012, 19:15
I remember shopping at these types of shops when I lived there. The 100 yen shop that after paying the sales tax (5%) you actually pay 105 yen :icon_lol:

When did you live there rusty?
I was living in Kannai district Yokohama from 1982-2002 before that I lived in Hitachi City.
Your correct they nearly all started out as Y100 shops.

Both my wife and me would choose to live in Japan as our number one.
We had a great life there and some really great friends. My wife is completely fluent speaker and can read most of the stuff, except some of the tricky Chinese characters.

I used to take her with me to business meetings sometimes :icon_lol:

grahamw48
12th March 2012, 20:17
On Etihad they give a free little zipped pouch with bits and pieces for the flight.

It now houses my satnav.

£ shop too dear for me. :icon_lol:

rusty
12th March 2012, 20:37
When did you live there rusty?
I was living in Kannai district Yokohama from 1982-2002 before that I lived in Hitachi City.
Your correct they nearly all started out as Y100 shops.

Both my wife and me would choose to live in Japan as our number one.
We had a great life there and some really great friends. My wife is completely fluent speaker and can read most of the stuff, except some of the tricky Chinese characters.

I used to take her with me to business meetings sometimes :icon_lol:

I was there at the beginning of 2008, went to work for Toyota near Mishima. The view from my office window was mount Fuji.

Unfortunatly I was only there for 3 months.

Terpe
12th March 2012, 22:15
I was there at the beginning of 2008, went to work for Toyota near Mishima. The view from my office window was mount Fuji.

Unfortunatly I was only there for 3 months.

Hope you loved the experience, the culture and the people.
How about the evening drinking sessions :doh

I remember thinking oh no please not again. I need to rest. haha

rusty
12th March 2012, 22:33
Hope you loved the experience, the culture and the people.
How about the evening drinking sessions :doh

I remember thinking oh no please not again. I need to rest. haha

Yes, I loved everything about my time there, did lots of sightseeing at weekends, visiting lots of temples. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I remember when we used to take the Japanese co-workers out for a meal, the set meal included all you could drink for 2 hours :party-smiley-012:they were normally quite in work but were a bit more lively then, especially when we then went onto the karaoke lounge.

Moy
12th March 2012, 22:34

not a probs lastid..we can only try:D if it wont reach ..think it wasnt my lucky day:cwm3:
again thanks:Wave:

lastlid
12th March 2012, 22:38
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
12th March 2012, 22:44
............all you could drink for 2 hours :party-smiley-012:they were normally quite in work but were a bit more lively then, especially when we then went onto the karaoke lounge.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Very suppressive culture, built on seniority. Stress relief is important.

lastlid
14th March 2012, 11:32
Did they arrive in one piece, Moy? If you have Paypal then stick a couple of quid into the forum server fund. I trust you will show us a pic of the finished cheesecake?

South-east boy
14th March 2012, 11:36
They have them in my local Filpino shop too! :D

sars_notd_virus
14th March 2012, 11:42
They have them in my local Filpino shop too! :D

yes, i got one last week... they sell it for £1.50 in filipino shops

lastlid
14th March 2012, 11:43
yes, i got one last week... they sell it for £1.50 in filipino shops

WOW. What a range of prices. I paid 99p and someone said they paid 75p.

Stuart
14th March 2012, 12:31
This thread is making me hungry!!!! :D