PDA

View Full Version : Amazing 3D artworks

Vische
9th March 2012, 09:18
I really love artworks especially the amazing one's like this http://www.smashingapps.com/2010/07/24/3d-artworks-that-create-unbelievable-optical-illusion-on-street.html

I wish i can make something like that, im planning to do something like this on my room wall hehe :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Vische
9th March 2012, 09:20
Street Art http://http://www.smashingapps.com/2010/07/24/3d-artworks-that-create-unbelievable-optical-illusion-on-street.html

imagine
9th March 2012, 13:08
I really love artworks especially the amazing one's like this http://www.smashingapps.com/2010/07/24/3d-artworks-that-create-unbelievable-optical-illusion-on-street.html

I wish i can make something like that, im planning to do something like this on my room wall hehe :icon_lol::icon_lol:

yes seen these before, they are amazing :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lastlid
9th March 2012, 16:49
Could you call this top quality grafitti?

Are they 3D or is it just an illusion?

I took the mrs to Madame Tussauds at christmas and they had a 4D movie where they punched us in the ribs, shook us in our seats and sprayed water at us. I think there was the occasional pungent smell thrown in too.

Vische
10th March 2012, 11:51
yes seen these before, they are amazing :xxgrinning--00xx3:

they are amazing if your walking in the street u might think this is real, wanna try do this painting hehehe well imagine and lastlid i already post my artwork in deviantart, you can just search for me there :icon_lol:

Vische
10th March 2012, 11:52
Could you call this top quality grafitti?

Are they 3D or is it just an illusion?

I took the mrs to Madame Tussauds at christmas and they had a 4D movie where they punched us in the ribs, shook us in our seats and sprayed water at us. I think there was the occasional pungent smell thrown in too.

i think they are a top class grafitti, really amazing art, an illusion work of art, when you watch it, it is so real ....

imagine
10th March 2012, 14:34
they are amazing if your walking in the street u might think this is real, wanna try do this painting hehehe well imagine and lastlid i already post my artwork in deviantart, you can just search for me there :icon_lol:

give us a clue (link), :icon_lol: tried searching under Vische, but only brings up other artwork,
or an art catagery to search under ,,, looking forward to see your work :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lastlid
10th March 2012, 15:36
Yep. Will look later when I get a chance...

Vische
11th March 2012, 02:19
oh sorry forgot to include that hahaha, well just search for Brie (portrait based on 3 person) and country mill the one post here :icon_lol: thanks, might as well give me some comments about my artworks ...

imagine
11th March 2012, 03:23
took a while to figure, but i found :xxgrinning--00xx3: only 2 works to go on but looking at them seems you have your own style ,which i can see in both, unless thats just by chance, looking forward to seeing more, its late i didnt leave you a comment there tonight as i was required to sign up and im too tired :NEW5: but bookmarked and il be back :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hope this works good for you, at least this way you get to keep your originals :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lastlid
11th March 2012, 09:28
Went top left in deviantart and searched for country mill but couldnt find it.

What am I doing wrong?

Eventually found them. I am not gay but I preferred the portrait. Impressive. :xxgrinning--00xx3: How about you? Which do you prefer? I can so easily see why someone might want you to give them the portrait.

lastlid
11th March 2012, 09:51
oh sorry forgot to include that hahaha, well just search for Brie (portrait based on 3 person) and country mill the one post here :icon_lol: thanks, might as well give me some comments about my artworks ...

Why Brie (french cheese)?

Vische
12th March 2012, 03:06
took a while to figure, but i found :xxgrinning--00xx3: only 2 works to go on but looking at them seems you have your own style ,which i can see in both, unless thats just by chance, looking forward to seeing more, its late i didnt leave you a comment there tonight as i was required to sign up and im too tired :NEW5: but bookmarked and il be back :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hope this works good for you, at least this way you get to keep your originals :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks imagine, its one of my old artwork i still had here, and the new ones are soon to be posted. thank you :)

Vische
12th March 2012, 03:08
Went top left in deviantart and searched for country mill but couldnt find it.

What am I doing wrong?

Eventually found them. I am not gay but I preferred the portrait. Impressive. :xxgrinning--00xx3: How about you? Which do you prefer? I can so easily see why someone might want you to give them the portrait.

that portrait is a mixed faces of three hollywood stars, i didn't know that i can even mixed it, its an accidental portrait i made :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Vische
12th March 2012, 03:12
Why Brie (french cheese)?

its brie cause its a short nick for my code and i want to use mythology names whether greek, romans or some names i read to mythology books or some old names from history, i find it adds up the mystery in it. :icon_lol::icon_lol: thanks for the comment hehe

lastlid
12th March 2012, 14:47
that portrait is a mixed faces of three hollywood stars, i didn't know that i can even mixed it, its an accidental portrait i made :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Quite an effective finish. Dont give it away!

imagine
12th March 2012, 15:45
Quite an effective finish. Dont give it away!

i agree with the effective finish , i give 10/10 plus :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Vische
13th March 2012, 08:18
thanks imagine and lastlid, just watch out for my other post :Jump::Jump: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lastlid
13th March 2012, 08:19

Who are the three holywood stars?

Vische
13th March 2012, 08:48
Who are the three holywood stars?

Its from a magazine im reading on that day, and one page of it has a picture of hollywood actors its keanu reeves, brad pitt, and christian slater i forgot what year it is, im still in college then. I love to look at their faces then decided to make a mixture of it and then there it goes, that's the only one art piece that is left in my wardrobe, the others are given to my friends. :icon_lol:

lastlid
13th March 2012, 08:50
Its from a magazine im reading on that day, and one page of it has a picture of hollywood actors its keanu reeves, brad pitt, and christian slater i forgot what year it is, im still in college then. I love to look at their faces then decided to make a mixture of it and then there it goes, that's the only one art piece that is left in my wardrobe, the others are given to my friends. :icon_lol:

Hidden in your wardrobe to avoid it dissapearing?

Vische
13th March 2012, 09:09
Hidden in your wardrobe to avoid it dissapearing?

yeah sort of, so my friends will not see it hahahaha :icon_lol: and they keep on asking who is that guy i said he is my boyfriend hahaha so i named him to make it more convincing hahaha :icon_lol: