PDA

View Full Version : My Darlings Settlement Visa Approved

Knightc6
9th March 2012, 17:16
Finally today my wife Christine received her settlement visa from Aboitz.
I wanted to say thanks to everyone cause I read about how to prepare for the visa in the forums and was given hope reading others stories.
I submitted 3 months pay slips, 3 months bank statements, a life insurance policy for myself and THANK GOD we got the visa. It was such a hard journey being apart and everything so stressful to get evidence, the best things come to those who wait they say! Just wanted to share this to give hope to everyone else, I know how hard it is!! Oh and if there are any other filipinas in the Yorkshire area, (we are near Bridlington) I am positive my wife would like to have a chat with you to feel at home when she arrives here Friday 16th March. Not sure how i can receive email though perhaps someone can tell me how i can get a pm so i can give my wife's email? Anyway, Thank you so much everyone for all the assistance and advice!!!!! John and Christine :) :):Jump:

juvyjones28
9th March 2012, 17:18
yay! congratulations John and Christine!:Jump::D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

When did you lodge your visa application?

Marie
9th March 2012, 17:49
congratulations to both of you....hope when I lodge mine there's no more problem .....reading posts here really a big help...to those who are sharing their experiences..thank you so much....

Knightc6
9th March 2012, 17:56
yay! congratulations John and Christine!:Jump::D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

When did you lodge your visa application?

Hello! Christine went to Manila from Zamboanga and submitted the settlement papers on the 28th of February, on the 6th of March an email was sent saying "your visa will be despatched shortly" from Manila Hub, FCO. Today Aboitz delivered the visa into her waiting hands, and with lots of shouts of hooray from both sides of the world.. it's all finally over!! KLM flight next friday after CFO seminar thursday at PRISM in metro manila :)

bigmarco
9th March 2012, 18:31
Congratulations to you both :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
9th March 2012, 18:34
Congrats:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
9th March 2012, 18:45
John and Christine, many congratulations and well done. :Jump:

Thankyou for the positive feedback for the forum :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Best wishes for a long and bright future together.

raynaputi
9th March 2012, 19:01
Congrats! :Jump:

mikey73
9th March 2012, 19:18
congratulation and all best for your new life together

iamghee
9th March 2012, 19:23
Congratulations to you both :Jump:

stevie c
9th March 2012, 19:39
Congratulations i know fully well from my past experiance the difficult journey that you have both been on :Jump:

grahamw48
9th March 2012, 19:43
Congratulations, and best wishes to you both. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

If your wife runs short of Filipinas in Brid', there are quite a few here in York....one of whom lives about 5 doors away from me. :)

Arthur Little
9th March 2012, 19:46
Hello! Christine went to Manila from Zamboanga and submitted the settlement papers on the 28th of February, on the 6th of March an email was sent saying "your visa will be despatched shortly" from Manila Hub, FCO. Today Aboitz delivered the visa into her waiting hands ...

... :cwm24: ... WOW! ANOTHER "quickie"! Congratulations, Christine & John!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

cessxy
9th March 2012, 19:46
Congrats:)

Arthur Little
9th March 2012, 20:07
... with lots of shouts of hooray from both sides of the world..

... :Hellooo: ... I'll bet! :Hellooo:

grahamw48
9th March 2012, 20:15
Wonderful. :heartshape1:

I've suddenly come over all soppy and romantic now. :Cuckoo:

Arthur Little
9th March 2012, 20:16
.. it's all finally over!! KLM flight next friday after CFO seminar thursday at PRISM in metro manila :)

It IS, indeed! :)

:Wave: ... Bon Voyage to Christine for a safe and pleasant journey.

Knightc6
9th March 2012, 20:30
Cheers everyone for the really kind thoughts and congratulations, time to relax now the wall of pressure a.k.a visa submission has been demolished! :) Oh and Graham, I used to live in York, first near the ouse not far from where Terrys chocolate factory was, and then I moved to Clifton Moor before leaving for Brid :) Yeah we are both so happy its finally done, this morning while waiting for it to be delivered I felt so ill with worry at work, the bloke next to me said " it's a nightmare being near you! after I explained he said.. OH NO imagine what you will be like on Friday when she flies! LOL.. Thanks again everyone :)

grahamw48
9th March 2012, 21:06
I can just imagine the massive weight off your mind. :)

I've got the same path to go down soon...again:cwm3:....but I know how worthwhile it all will be .

I'm here in Clifton by the way, stones throw from Clifton Moor, and also used to live South Bank area.

Anyway all the best to you both again; she'll soon be snuggling up to you. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tone
9th March 2012, 23:04
Big congratulations to you both - hope the next few days fly past to the point you pick your Mahal up from the airport:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Eyes O'Donnell
10th March 2012, 00:32
Hi there :)
Congragulations :) I wish you two will have a very happy life together :lovecouple:

GraceAdam
10th March 2012, 00:48
WOW!! Congratulations to the both of you! :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Bon voyage to your wife! :)

gladz
10th March 2012, 01:01
Congratulations to both of you.:Hellooo:

Ann1984
10th March 2012, 01:20
Congtrats both of you:)

aronbabev
10th March 2012, 01:47
Congratulations!!!!:Jump::Jump::Jump:

lykayu01
10th March 2012, 01:48
congratulations that was fast enough :) :Jump::Jump::Jump:

Rory
10th March 2012, 01:59
Congratulations, you are quite close to me but i will be waiting a few months yet before my wife is here, not even married yet!!

shalona
10th March 2012, 08:13
Congrats from our clan ... well done !:icon_lol:

mary_drew
10th March 2012, 16:44
congratulations!!!! :Hellooo::Jump:

CAT
10th March 2012, 20:42
:Jump:Congratulations:Jump:

jayzel
11th March 2012, 01:44
lovely news congrats to you both jay .......

chieldave
11th March 2012, 23:12
sincere congratulations:):Jump:

Rosie1958
11th March 2012, 23:41
Finally today my wife Christine received her settlement visa from Aboitz.
I wanted to say thanks to everyone cause I read about how to prepare for the visa in the forums and was given hope reading others stories.
I submitted 3 months pay slips, 3 months bank statements, a life insurance policy for myself and THANK GOD we got the visa. It was such a hard journey being apart and everything so stressful to get evidence, the best things come to those who wait they say! Just wanted to share this to give hope to everyone else, I know how hard it is!! Oh and if there are any other filipinas in the Yorkshire area, (we are near Bridlington) I am positive my wife would like to have a chat with you to feel at home when she arrives here Friday 16th March. Not sure how i can receive email though perhaps someone can tell me how i can get a pm so i can give my wife's email? Anyway, Thank you so much everyone for all the assistance and advice!!!!! John and Christine :) :):Jump:

Congratulations to you both John and Christine, it's always lovely to read a success story! :Jump: I hope that Christine has a safe and comfortable flight on Friday and that you both manage at least some sleep between now and then! :xxgrinning--00xx3: