PDA

View Full Version : Bike Ride

Dedworth
10th March 2012, 19:19
Needed to blow the cobwebs away so I've just done 11 miles out over the bridleways and country lanes, saw some deer and great aerobatics with a formation pair and singleton.

Had a pint at the airfield on the way back which I guess negated any good I'd done :D

Terpe
10th March 2012, 19:23
...Had a pint at the airfield on the way back which I guess negated any good I'd done :D

Unless it was that black stuff that they claim is "good for you" :D

grahamw48
10th March 2012, 19:30
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/6575/movingbike6wp.gif

Hmm, there's an idea, now it's warming up a bit.

Still haven't been out in my expensive one-piece Lycra outfit. :Erm:

No, I'm not kidding. :icon_lol:

Dedworth
10th March 2012, 20:04
Unless it was that black stuff that they claim is "good for you" :D

Big poster outside a local pub saying they were doing 4 pints of Guinness for £8.00 on St Patricks day - might have to check that out :D

stevewool
10th March 2012, 21:32
funny thing i checked our bikes today, still in the shed they are but soon will see the light of day very soon

Terpe
10th March 2012, 22:19
funny thing i checked our bikes today, still in the shed they are but soon will see the light of day very soon

I was thinking the same thing :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Not about your bikes...... about mine :Erm:

Dedworth
11th March 2012, 17:57
Did another 12.5 miles today. Went past some old stocks and whipping post - shame they aren't in use today would keep the feral scum and other sundry pondlife in check

http://www.imagesofengland.org.uk/images/04/11/L041139.jpg

Terpe
11th March 2012, 18:16
Well it's been such a beautiful day we also took out our bikes and went out for a couple of hours for a ride.
Only a short 5-6 miles on our local cycle track. What a great time.
It was a good reminder to get myself over to Sports Direct and purchase some padded cycle shorts :D

By coincidence we have some stocks in our village too. They're not fenced off though, and ready for use. I'll take a photo and see how to upload it.