PDA

View Full Version : The Whole Truth

sars_notd_virus
13th March 2012, 17:11
The truth of the matter is that most desirable things are soft, cuddly or round at the animal level.
I'm not including things like diamonds or fast cars because they only get their value from being able to achieve access to the soft round cuddly things.
why do men think its important to have a big flash car ? to impress themselves or they mates ? I think not....why do people want to achieve power and wealth ?
... without out women on this planet im sure all of the male species (which ofcourse wouldnt exist without us) would be sat around in their undies growing a beard..not a nice thought
So the whole truth is .. we have the ''hole'' the real power and wealth on this planet, The tool that can please and manipulate, Tease and turn strong men to whimpering cowards and turn boys in to men.
God knew what he was doing when he (she) created us.
So men, count your blessings and wake everyday with the knowledge that there is a hole out there for everyman and you only get what you deserve, so make sure you deserve the best.
And always be a good Son to your Mum as that same thing that you work so hard to maintain brought you in to this woman dominated enclosure which you think that you are free to wander,It's just an illusion!! as the only freedom you have is that which we grant you, think of it like the matrix perhaps your practical brains will be able to understand it easier that way.

Happy Womens Day and Happy Mothers Day!!

grahamw48
13th March 2012, 17:19
The truth of the matter is that most desirable things are soft, cuddly or round at the animal level.
I'm not including things like diamonds or fast cars because they only get their value from being able to achieve access to the soft round cuddly things.
why do men think its important to have a big flash car ? to impress themselves or they mates ? I think not....why do people want to achieve power and wealth ?
... without out women on this planet im sure all of the male species (which ofcourse wouldnt exist without us) would be sat around in their undies growing a beard..not a nice thought
So the whole truth is .. we have the ''hole'' the real power and wealth on this planet, The tool that can please and manipulate, Tease and turn strong men to whimpering cowards and turn boys in to men.
God knew what he was doing when he (she) created us.
So men, count your blessings and wake everyday with the knowledge that there is a hole out there for everyman and you only get what you deserve, so make sure you deserve the best.
And always be a good Son to your Mum as that same thing that you work so hard to maintain brought you in to this woman dominated enclosure which you think that you are free to wander,It's just an illusion!! as the only freedom you have is that which we grant you, think of it like the matrix perhaps your practical brains will be able to understand it easier that way.

Happy Womens Day and Happy Mothers Day!!

Only because you're a woman....I agree ! :D

Bit confused about this 'hole' thing though. :Erm:

juvyjones28
13th March 2012, 17:33
:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
13th March 2012, 18:01
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
13th March 2012, 18:02
Only because you're a woman....I agree ! :D

Bit confused about this 'hole' thing though. :Erm:

and only because your woman in a body of a man i suppose graham!!:icon_lol::yikes::D

Peace!!:D:Rasp:

grahamw48
13th March 2012, 19:27
Yes, I HATE these big feet.

I'll never be elegant. :bigcry:

imagine
13th March 2012, 19:31
what is this hole :Erm:

grahamw48
13th March 2012, 19:39
I think we're digging it.

Nobody wants to play. :icon_lol:

Stuart
14th March 2012, 00:21
Hmmmm I spent 9 months trying to get out!!! And the rest of my life trying to get back in again..... Can I say that? :icon_lol:

grahamw48
14th March 2012, 00:48
Aye, and as you get older it can get more like trying to get a marshmallow into a moneybox. :cwm3:

mickcant
14th March 2012, 09:23
Yes I always knew women had the power:xxgrinning--00xx3:
If they go about it the right way they get whatever they want, but we enjoy it:Cuckoo:
Mick.:)

sars_notd_virus
14th March 2012, 09:59
what is this hole :Erm:

I think we're digging it.

Nobody wants to play. :icon_lol:

Hmmmm I spent 9 months trying to get out!!! And the rest of my life trying to get back in again.....

yeah thats right :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol:

KeithD
14th March 2012, 10:00
Has Nigel hacked her account? :icon_lol:

sars_notd_virus
14th March 2012, 13:55
Has Nigel hacked her account? :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: yeah wheres Nigel:Erm: