PDA

View Full Version : I have had enough!!!!

scottishbride
15th March 2012, 10:37
:cwm23: I have had enough of these co-workers of mine.. Everytime I do something wrong they tell the boss straight! :cwm23: I have been working in the company for the last 3 years now. My blood is boiling up to my neck so before I do something I should resign!!! My funding for my studying course is granted so I won't lose anything in the end. :angry::cwm23:

lastlid
15th March 2012, 10:40
Wassup?

Arthur Little
15th March 2012, 15:26
:cwm23: I have enough of these co-workers of mine.. Everytime I do something wrong *they tell the boss straight! :cwm23:

:cwm24: ... aww ... I can just imagine! :shemademe: "Clypes", :76::76: we call *them Mel; they're "fly~Fifers", :603785::603785: most likely ... :blacklistlazy:s, who are just jealous of a conscientious, hardworking Filipina and will do their damndest to stir up :xxaction-smiley-047 trouble.

Arthur Little
15th March 2012, 16:03
I have been working in the company for the last 3 years now. My blood is boiling up to my neck so before I do something I should resign!!! My funding for my studying course is granted so I won't lose anything in the end. :angry::cwm23:

:reaction: ... try to grin :D and bear it! Until your course starts, at least ~ then tell the lot of 'em to get stuffed! :UpYurs:

jayzel
15th March 2012, 18:23
clypes !!!i havent heard that word in years funny enough,,the younger generation here in n.ireland must be losing a lot of the old words great to hear it again cheers arthur

Dedworth
15th March 2012, 18:36
Clypes just looked up the meaning - squealer I suppose would be close

grahamw48
15th March 2012, 19:03
Mention RACIAL DISCRIMINATION to the bosses.

That'll frighten the living daylights out of em and shut the rest up. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scottishbride
15th March 2012, 20:26
Wassup? Just my blood is boiling.. :D

lastlid
15th March 2012, 20:27
Just my blood is boiling.. :D

Stay cool. :)

scottishbride
15th March 2012, 20:36
:cwm24: ... aww ... I can just imagine! :shemademe: "Clypes", :76::76: we call *them Mel; they're "fly~Fifers", :603785::603785: most likely ... :blacklistlazy:s, who are just jealous of a conscientious, hardworking Filipina and will do their damndest to stir up :xxaction-smiley-047 trouble. They are Arthur! Whenever they do something wrong.. I don't do anything I just mind my own business ( I don't go to the boss and tell tales).. but when I did something wrong they talk to the boss straight away about my mistake.They are backfighter Bi''':furious3: I sometime come to point that I am imagining them pulling their hair until it's gone! or punch them like manny pacman :xxsport-smiley-002::icon_lol:

scottishbride
15th March 2012, 20:39

That'll frighten the living daylights out of em and shut the rest up. :xxgrinning--00xx3: I was actually tempted to tell him that. He might talk to me tomorrow why I will resign..

grahamw48
15th March 2012, 20:40
Put some dried fish in the staff microwave. :D

grahamw48
15th March 2012, 20:41
I was actually tempted to tell him that. He might talk to me tomorrow why I will resign..

Tell him !

Believe me...that will scare him. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scottishbride
15th March 2012, 20:48
Put some dried fish in the staff microwave. :D you are giving my idea... :D

Arthur Little
15th March 2012, 20:49
I sometime come to point that I am imagining them pulling their hair until it's gone! or punch them like manny pacman :xxsport-smiley-002::icon_lol:

Tempting, I admit! But they're not worth it :nono-1-1: ... besides, they've no guts to punch!

That'll frighten the living daylights out of em and shut the rest up. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Better if you "bide your time", as I suggested earlier ... OR ... follow Graham's tip. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
15th March 2012, 20:56
I have been working in the company for the last 3 years now. My blood is boiling up to my neck so before I do something I should resign!!! My funding for my studying course is granted so I won't lose anything in the end. :angry::cwm23:

its nice to have a job and earn your own money, its better if you like the work too, if you have made mistakes then learn from them but if the others have well what if you just keep a chart and at the end of the week pull them to the side and tell them of their errors

fred
16th March 2012, 16:27
Tell him !

Believe me...that will scare him. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Im scared for him!
Mention the Europeans and human rights..That`l finish the poor bugger off.:cwm24:

grahamw48
16th March 2012, 16:35
Sometimes these laws have their place...especially when it's our loved ones in the firing line. :)

If you're going to hit someone with a stick, make sure it's the biggest one you can find. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rosie1958
16th March 2012, 18:25
Sorry to hear that you are feeling so upset Scottishbride. When you are less angry and more in control, I'd recommend speaking to your boss about how you feel otherwise he/ she will not have an opportunity to put things right. I'd also avoid making any threats at this stage as it would be better to resolve the issues amicably. It sounds to me like a bit of team building is required and there might be some training issues involved too if your colleagues are always making mistakes. Speak to your boss :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
16th March 2012, 19:06
Then again, a competent boss will KNOW what is going on. :)