PDA

View Full Version : advice about stalking

Maria B
16th March 2012, 13:06
If you or friends need any help or advice about stalking, please check the following helplines:

http://www.itv.com/thismorning/helplines/stalking-helplines/

grahamw48
16th March 2012, 15:07
Thanks....been one or two attractive young women following me recently. :Erm:

Maria B
16th March 2012, 17:13
:laugher:graham.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
watch your back, they might be outfront your door:icon_lol:

mickcant
16th March 2012, 17:26
Thanks....been one or two attractive young women following me recently. :Erm:

Just wish I had your problem:Cuckoo::hubbahubba:
Mick:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rosie1958
16th March 2012, 18:05
I have been stalked twice in the past. The worst was when the idiot actually not only found out where I worked but also turned up at my workstation in front of my staff. :omg: I made it very clear that he was not welcome and I also had to get my then 6’ 5” boyfriend involved in the end. It worked as I have never seen/ heard from the stalker again.

Stalking can be a very serious issue for those on the receiving end and pretty scary too, so I welcome the recent helplines that have been set up. Thank you for raising this issue MariaB :thankyou:

Maria B
16th March 2012, 18:09
Stalking can be a very serious issue for those on the receiving end and pretty scary too, so I welcome the recent helplines that have been set up. Thank you for raising this issue MariaB :thankyou:

:)You're welcome Rosie. Watching crime watch makes me paranoid sometimes. I always share my thoughts & things that I think it's useful especially to this forum whom some people search for some answers as well. :Wave: