PDA

View Full Version : Anger as somali pervert wins right to sue britain

joebloggs
16th March 2012, 14:26
A SOMALI sex offender who sidestepped Home Office attempts to deport him yesterday won the right to sue the Government for failing to release him quickly enough.

more info here http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/308448/Anger-as-Somali-pervert-wins-right-to-sue-Britain

imagine
16th March 2012, 14:40
:Erm: its a joke :NoNo:

Dedworth
16th March 2012, 14:41
Pass the sickbag !

Terpe
16th March 2012, 17:46
This is making my blood boil. Really.

I had some issue lately that have needed input from various government agencies and I can tell you it's driving me mad. :cwm23:
The honest and genuine person get's the complete runaround and not a single shred of help. :furious3:
Maybe I too need a darn good lawyer able to tap into the bottomless pit of the taxpayer funded 'game'.

Rant over.
Well nearly.
Any offers?

Iani
16th March 2012, 21:18
Throw the useless parasitic pig out of our great country NOW :cwm23:

stevewool
16th March 2012, 21:53
where are our rights , to protect us from t---ts like this

Terpe
16th March 2012, 21:57
where are our rights , to protect us from t---ts like this

Seemingly taken away.
Probably by Brussels:angry:

stevewool
16th March 2012, 22:00
rule britannia, is that a song or just a very old saying, or just something i made up:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Terpe
16th March 2012, 22:01
rule britannia, is that a song or just a very old saying, or just something i made up:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

it's a memory

stevewool
16th March 2012, 22:07
to true:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

stevie c
16th March 2012, 22:11
scum of the earth :cwm23:

imagine
16th March 2012, 22:14
its world gone crazy and its called uk :NoNo:

Notavirusalso
16th March 2012, 22:15
Our laws apply to us and anyone in this country, unfountuantly we dont get to see it this way because the courts,lawyers ect. are to busy with these cases where they know they will also get a good pay out normally funded by the tax payer also, but even in these cases we only have ourselfs to blame as we will live in a democracy we have voted for and put in power the people who make the laws.
Thats if you belive you still live in a free democracy or if we ever have.

stevewool
16th March 2012, 22:21
free democracy:icon_lol::hubbahubba::hubbahubba:, its only free if you have nothing and move here

Terpe
16th March 2012, 22:35
Our laws apply to us and anyone in this country, unfountuantly we dont get to see it this way because the courts,lawyers ect. are to busy with these cases where they know they will also get a good pay out normally funded by the tax payer also, but even in these cases we only have ourselfs to blame as we will live in a democracy we have voted for and put in power the people who make the laws.
Thats if you belive you still live in a free democracy or if we ever have.

It's very rare for me to disagree with your thinking.
I just wonder if the delegates that make the European Union laws were democratically elected. Also if the laws were democratically approved.

I'm not saying you're incorrect, but I just wonder, if that's the case.
Most EU member states had some immigration laws/rules/regulations before. I fear that UK may not have had such 'laws' in place to counter the current EU regs.

Not opposing your view, just sharing my thinking. Maybe I'm completely wrong.

Notavirusalso
16th March 2012, 23:06
It's very rare for me to disagree with your thinking.
I just wonder if the delegates that make the European Union laws were democratically elected. Also if the laws were democratically approved.

I'm not saying you're incorrect, but I just wonder, if that's the case.
Most EU member states had some immigration laws/rules/regulations before. I fear that UK may not have had such 'laws' in place to counter the current EU regs.

Not opposing your view, just sharing my thinking. Maybe I'm completely wrong.

you are ofcourse correct as i was making an ironic stab at our own so called goverment, I will stand in the corner for a while and ponder over my lack of clarity

shalona
17th March 2012, 00:13
daft :yikes: .... one wonders if we'll all become outcasts of our own beautiful indigenous British Isles if these loony policies regarding these anti-social non-'british' criminals are to continue to there extreme conclusions :icon_lol: .... needs some common sense !!:Help1: