PDA

View Full Version : another wet sunday

stevewool
18th March 2012, 10:50
well just took Ems to work and my day of planning has gone out the window, was going to sort the bikes out today, check them over and even put the cycle rack on the car too, but hey ho, have to think of something else to do now:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

joebloggs
18th March 2012, 12:32
blue sky and just a few white clouds up norf, might put the kids trampoline back together :rolleyes:

mickcant
18th March 2012, 13:09
Sunny and warm for March on the Isle of Wight:hubbahubba:
Thats why they call it the "Garden Isle":xxgrinning--00xx3:

Have had a good long walk with my dog this morning and him running round enjoying it all!
Mick.:)

imagine
18th March 2012, 14:30
beutiful sunshine:sunshine: here in bonnie scotland :Kilt:

lastlid
18th March 2012, 17:20
Sunny here too on the promenade.

Rosie1958
18th March 2012, 17:32
Mixed weather here in Cambridgeshire, showers this morning, sunny for a while this afternoon. Now looking a bit overcast but Spring is definitely here as I have a tree covered in beautiful pink blossom in front of the house ........... :luv13: it!

stevie c
18th March 2012, 17:54
Mixed weather here in Essex warm sunny spells Then heavy showers.

Sounds like Phils weather ........if only :Rasp:

Ako Si Jamie
18th March 2012, 18:35
Mixed weather in Birmingham with a torrential downpour for about 10 mins this afternoon.

Arthur Little
18th March 2012, 23:55
Beautiful day, up here in Perth ... but then, Perth is always beautiful! ;)

lastlid
19th March 2012, 08:09
I think the weather outlook is looking good for this week. Thank :censored: as my wife has been beginning to think that warmer weather is non existent here. She has been here since Oct 1st and of course all she has seen really is winter.

The spring Equinox occurs next week and the clocks alter nex sunday 25th March. A key event as the time difference between here and the UK will be only 7 hours again, which I tend to find is a little bit more convenient.

One of the things that has amazed my wife is how one minute its dark here at 4pm and the next minute ( a few months later ) it gets dark at 6.30pm. She is looking forward to the days when it gets dark at 10pm.