PDA

View Full Version : Blue-eyed meets Brown-eyed

reimori
22nd June 2007, 11:31
i everyone am rei (reyee) from samar presently living here in pasay city. am 28 years old, i got married last year to a very pogi and mabalahibong british:D
but aside from his physical traits he is also very jolly and loving sobra! before i thought bristish are just like :censored: but i was wrong they're so different specially when it comes to relationship with their families i think they're culture is somewhat same with the Filipinos, u know like they stay with their parents while they're still single and my hubby's parents is very supportive u know like they havent meet me personally (but i meet them thru chat w/ cam) but they already welcome me to their family...nakakataba ng puso my parents even cried coz they're so nice to me alam nyo un, my parents are very happy that nila-love ako ng mga inlaws:)

anyway, this site is one of a kind. u dont have to ask anymore question here regarding visa application coz just reading all the post u'l have and get all the ideas and things u need to prepare and etc.

I LOVE THIS SITE!!!

Rei

KeithD
22nd June 2007, 13:00
i think they're culture is somewhat same with the Filipinos

....can we have a list of your present medication please? :D

joebloggs
22nd June 2007, 13:19
:omg: i was just listening to Van Morrison - brown eyed girl - classic song :D

my wife thought british as 2 faced :yikes: ... no idea what shes means :cwm24:

vbkelly
22nd June 2007, 13:24
:Hellooo:
i everyone am rei (reyee) from samar presently living here in pasay city. am 28 years old, i got married last year to a very pogi and mabalahibong british:D
but aside from his physical traits he is also very jolly and loving sobra! before i thought bristish are just like :censored: but i was wrong they're so different specially when it comes to relationship with their families i think they're culture is somewhat same with the Filipinos, u know like they stay with their parents while they're still single and my hubby's parents is very supportive u know like they havent meet me personally (but i meet them thru chat w/ cam) but they already welcome me to their family...nakakataba ng puso my parents even cried coz they're so nice to me alam nyo un, my parents are very happy that nila-love ako ng mga inlaws:)

anyway, this site is one of a kind. u dont have to ask anymore question here regarding visa application coz just reading all the post u'l have and get all the ideas and things u need to prepare and etc.

I LOVE THIS SITE!!!

Rei
hi WARAY welcome to the forum :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

tiger@tigress
22nd June 2007, 20:42
:Hellooo: Hello Rei my mum is from Samar as well... welcome to the forum :Hellooo: Where is your hubby now? still in Phils?

reimori
23rd June 2007, 15:26
hi vbkelly thanks for welcoming me. hi tigress my hubby is in uk now. how are u? i believe u in uk now, right?

rei

gingging
23rd June 2007, 16:32
hi reimori, welcome to the forum. gingx2 and ricky

BritParasGirl
29th June 2007, 08:01
hi ate reimori... im a newbie too like you.. welcome here sa site..
i am excited im back here and i guess i am the bunso here (in my dreams), ako nga ba?..LOL

silver13
29th June 2007, 09:16

I LOVE THIS SITE!!!

Rei

Hello Rei, i love this site too:) my mother came from Leyte so I speak a bit of Waray like the dialect in Samar.

Mmm I think there are some similarities between Filipinos and British but for the differences, we meet halfway. He is almost a writer and iam not:icon_lol: But anyway, we are both Romantic:cwm38:

Goodluck to both of You.

tiger@tigress
30th June 2007, 19:42
:xxgrinning--00xx3:
hi vbkelly thanks for welcoming me. hi tigress my hubby is in uk now. how are u? i believe u in uk now, right?
rei

Yes i am with my hubby and daughter..... :xxgrinning--00xx3: