PDA

View Full Version : 2 Slappers brawl after dropping kids at school

Dedworth
22nd March 2012, 11:53
School-run mums set up fight on Facebook and brawled at 9am after dropping off their children

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2118645/School-run-mums-set-fight-Facebook-brawled-9am-dropping-children.html#ixzz1pqErlWAk

Another example of the moronic use "social network" Facebook is put to - I wonder if they traded insults on Twitter

imagine
22nd March 2012, 17:06
im dissapointed no video to entertain:D

Dedworth
22nd March 2012, 18:34
im dissapointed no video to entertain:D

Good point - it might show up on YouTube from someones phone. Reminded me of when my son was at primary school I was ambling up the cul-de-sac to pick him up late (after football or suchlike) and two police cars roared in sirens wailing. I was a Governor there and as such heard the full story - two mothers were knocking seven bells out of each other in the Headmistress's Office. The one who came of the worse was the School Bullies mum - funnily enough he was never quite the same after that :D

imagine
22nd March 2012, 22:10
they fight dirty, handfulls of hair all over, wrestling on the floor , short skirts legs in the air , :rolleyes:

its terribble i hate women fighting wicked

Rosie1958
22nd March 2012, 22:38
They should both be totally ashamed of their behaviour, particularly in front of a school ! :NoNo: We certainly don't need role models like this in society, there are more adult ways to settle a disagreement but sadly a lot of people just can't communicate properly these days ...................... :doh

grahamw48
22nd March 2012, 22:57
Aye, what a fine example to set.

When you see what kind of parents some of these kids have....what chance have they got in life ? :NoNo:

Nothing new though.

At my old Junior school in Pontefract the school ruffian's coal miner dad would regularly turn up to 'sort out' the headmaster. :icon_lol: