PDA

View Full Version : lighter nights

stevewool
25th March 2012, 18:55
a nice day long may they last, lighter evenings, good times ahead:)

Steve.r
25th March 2012, 19:56
Yep.. I took advantage tonight and went to the farm shooting. Shot 2 nice bunnies, now the cats can eat tonight :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
25th March 2012, 20:42

:iagree: ... and SUPERB weather :sunshine: to go along with it! :Jump:

Arthur Little
25th March 2012, 20:46
:olddude: ... y'know ... in ALL my 67 years, I've never experienced a milder winter. :nono-1-1: Long may it last!

lastlid
26th March 2012, 18:48

Yep. I have just been explaining to Mrs Lastlid about this and the nights getting longer till June 21st.

Terpe
26th March 2012, 18:58
Yep. I have just been explaining to Mrs Lastlid about this and the nights getting longer till June 21st.

My wife just so amazed the first summer she was here. I remember one night in 2005 the sun still in the sky at 10pm, next morning the moon was in the blue sky.
She took a few photo's but they didn't really give the effect she wanted to share.

Yep, Mrs Lastlid still has many wonderous experiences ahead. Make sure you share them together.

lastlid
26th March 2012, 19:01
My wife just so amazed the first summer she was her. I remember one night in 2005the sun still in the sky at 10pm, next morning the moon was in the blue sky.
She took a few photo's but they didn't really give the effect she wanted to share.

Yep, Mrs Lastlid still has many wonderous experiences ahead. Make sure you share them together.

Yes. Cheers. She is certainly seeing a lot of new things here. We were also chatting about her mom not really having a scooby as to where the Isle of Man and the UK is. Not a clue and not something that she can explain to her easily.