PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Vendors

BriaNoreen
26th March 2012, 14:03
Hello Everyone!

Im in the Philippines. My fiance and I are starting to look for wedding suppliers and vendors in Strabane, Northern Ireland. Im searching the net but recommendations or suggestions would be lovely!

Thanks!

My dress and shoes will be made here including Brian's suit. The price difference is very big for custom made wedding outfit! :)

So Im looking for a florist, baker and photographer now :)

Terpe
26th March 2012, 14:39
Not being in Northern Ireland I can't be much help to you.

It's seems like a great idea getting wedding atire made in Philippines :xxgrinning--00xx3:
That's good thinking.

We do have members in NI so hopefully they will see your message and provide some ideas.

In the meantime, enjoy you time together :)

jayzel
26th March 2012, 16:29
hiya,im sure if you look in the bigger towns close to strabane you will find what you are looking for,,OMAGH,NEWRY,BELFAST etc the flowers you wil get from any local flowershop and the cake can be made from most local bakers,and everytown has several private photograghers and many photo shops in the tows your fiancee just need to take a day off and go around a few the towns and he will get what your looking for no problems,,im in Antrim myself not that far away,,,,,,goodluck,,,,,,,, jay .......