PDA

View Full Version : Online Application..doing my head in :(( please help

myliitlehaven07
28th March 2012, 10:37
guys i need help with the application form online its doing my head in

in the form it is asking for my husbands passport place of issue. his passport does not say anything about it unlike philippine passport HOW SHOULD I ANSWER THIS???? this is his second passport, his first passport was released from newport. should i just answer it with that??

another question is: Have you every live with your sponsor in a relationship like a marriage or civil partnership? is living with my husband for one month in a year considered such???

lastlid
28th March 2012, 12:36
guys i need help with the application form online its doing my head in

in the form it is asking for my husbands passport place of issue. his passport does not say anything about it unlike philippine passport HOW SHOULD I ANSWER THIS???? this is his second passport, his first passport was released from newport. should i just answer it with that??

We just put UK for place of issue. My passport was like your husbands.

lastlid
28th March 2012, 12:39
another question is: Have you every live with your sponsor in a relationship like a marriage or civil partnership? is living with my husband for one month in a year considered such???
We said yes and then simply explained it was for 2 weeks during my visit, on honeymoon.