PDA

View Full Version : Back to Derby! :-)

Derbyprincess
28th March 2012, 20:21
Hello everybody! :) just been in the UK for 3 full days now. I did fly out with Qatar (a favourite) last saturday & arrived here on sunday the 25th. Prior to me flying out here, hubby had a good week holiday back home in the Philippines that surprised me really, what a lovely hubby, & we spent it really well celebrating the spouse visa being granted at the time. We visited Bohol & Tagaytay & it was ok. He fly out a day before me via Singapore Airways (or is it airways?) We are still both celebrating with mine & his family & everyone else like friends who were all wishing us all the best! It's such an overwhelming experience. Thank God for all this. Now, I'm on the lookout of a possible job that will suit me, job hunting & master being a wife is lush. Cheers to a good life, happiness & love, friends! :Jump:

Derbyprincess
28th March 2012, 20:24
Oh! And by the way, I love spring! :xxgrinning--00xx3: or it summer already! What a glorious weather we're all having :D

all the best everyone! :Wave:

stevewool
28th March 2012, 20:55
hi there and good luck in finding work

Derbyprincess
28th March 2012, 21:19
hi there and good luck in finding work
Hello! :Wave: cheers steve! At the moment, I have to possess the "can do" attitude towards finding one :D

Moy
28th March 2012, 21:36
good to know your back derbprincess to the springing UK:D:icon_lol:

ENJOY and GOOD LUCK to us being a wife:D:icon_lol: i know how you felt..if i rem:rolleyes::cwm24::D

bigmarco
29th March 2012, 01:18
Welcome to the Uk and you picked a lovely time to come. Good luck to you both :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Derbyprincess
29th March 2012, 22:27
Cheers Moy & bigmarco, I know, it was lovely, just spend the day with my in-laws outside the garden :xxgrinning--00xx3: