PDA

View Full Version : Hello! new member here!

wayne
1st April 2012, 11:53
Hello everybody, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Wayne. I've joined this forum because I'm hoping to learn the best way to apply for my Filipina Fiancee to come live here in the UK.. I'm visiting her in Manila this May and was hoping to get the ball rolling (officially speaking) whilst over there. I hope I can learn from you guys! :Hellooo:

stevewool
1st April 2012, 12:12
hi there wayne, lots of help here, just read lots of threads i am sure what you are wanting is here , but you can always ask too,good luck

Terpe
1st April 2012, 12:44
Hello everybody, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Wayne. I've joined this forum because I'm hoping to learn the best way to apply for my Filipina Fiancee to come live here in the UK.. I'm visiting her in Manila this May and was hoping to get the ball rolling (officially speaking) whilst over there. I hope I can learn from you guys! :Hellooo:

Hi Wayne, welcome here to the forum. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You've arrived at the best place and at the right time.
Lots of people here waiting to learn about some possible changes to the UK immigration rules to happen very soon.

Stick around and learn as much as you can about visiting the Philippines, about visa's and immigration and also just to chill out and have fun with our great community.

juvyjones28
1st April 2012, 13:11
:meet-1: Wayne, welcome here:Wave:

imagine
1st April 2012, 13:14
Hi Wayne, welcome to this friendly helpfull forum :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Miss Taurus
1st April 2012, 14:19
:Hellooo:hi wayne welcome to the forum:Wave:

gladz
1st April 2012, 15:45
:welcomex: to this friendly and informative forum Wayne:Wave:

Dedworth
1st April 2012, 15:51
Hi Wayne - good luck with your mission - plenty of tips and advice on here

bigmarco
1st April 2012, 15:52
Hi Wayne and welcome aboard. You've come to the right place to gather useful information and advice. :Hellooo:

mikey73
1st April 2012, 17:03
:Hellooo:welcome to the forum:Hellooo:

grahamw48
1st April 2012, 18:41
Welcome to the forum Wayne. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

CAT
1st April 2012, 19:01
:Hellooo:Welcome here Wayne:xxgrinning--00xx3:

jayzel
1st April 2012, 19:58
hi wayne welcome to you,,, jay ....

wayne
2nd April 2012, 10:25
Thanks very much for your messages guys! I'll get stuck into the wealth of information you have here and post any questions I have in the relevent sections. :)
There's so much info here that Im wondering where the best place to start is. My fiance does not turn 21 until next feb and my salary is 20000 pa. Would this affect how we should approach the visa application and if so, which would be the best threads to start reading up on?

Maricel_23
2nd April 2012, 10:52
Welcome to the forum Wayne...

rusty
2nd April 2012, 12:31
Thanks very much for your messages guys! I'll get stuck into the wealth of information you have here and post any questions I have in the relevent sections. :)
There's so much info here that Im wondering where the best place to start is. My fiance does not turn 21 until next feb and my salary is 20000 pa. Would this affect how we should approach the visa application and if so, which would be the best threads to start reading up on?

Welcome to the forum wayne. :Hellooo:

Start with this very informative thread http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/36523-How-To-Apply-For-A-Fiance(e)-Visa

The age is not an issue now as the rule for not being allowed to apply before the age of 21 has been overturned.

The salary is not so much an issue, as long as you can show you can support her when she is here. There may be rules put in place soon about minimum salary but no definite plans or dates have been announced yet.

wayne
3rd April 2012, 18:15
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, rusty! I had no idea there was so much to consider.
It's dawned on me that without the information on this site, I'd be completely lost as to how to go about this.

Thanks so much. Now myself and Elmarie have been discussing the pros and cons of fiancee vs marrage visa! Both seem to suit us in different ways.

Well, I have my coffee in hand; time to get stuck into some more reading here! Thanks :)

Welcome to the forum wayne. :Hellooo:

Start with this very informative thread http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/36523-How-To-Apply-For-A-Fiance(e)-Visa

The age is not an issue now as the rule for not being allowed to apply before the age of 21 has been overturned.

The salary is not so much an issue, as long as you can show you can support her when she is here. There may be rules put in place soon about minimum salary but no definite plans or dates have been announced yet.

Zuzy@Nathan
8th April 2012, 15:02
Im getting stuck in with you Wayne!
Im in the same boat, I am interested to hear about the possible changes to the immigration rules mentioned earlier?